Saturday, March 31, 2007

I've been waiting SIX years for this!!!

I'm so excited... I just can't hide it... I'm about to lose control - I think I like it...

2001, or thereabouts... I got this really cool, once in a lifetime (I thought) blister/pimple/boil thingy on the toppa my foot down by the left big toe. Once it grew to where it was actually hurting my foot - I decided to pop it. (That's a lie... I couldn't wait to pop it!)... I pinched and pinched with my thumb and forefinger.. when I did, this stem thingy shot up (WE HAVE LIFTOFF) and hit the ceiling - I kid you not. I'd never had anything like that on my bod, and I thought I never would again....

Til last night. Hehe. Backa my right foot. Yep. Same look, same feel.. It's a little tough to see with my fat belly, but, it's almost ready for propulsion...

Frienda mine. Told me once when she was preggo, she'd be takin' a bath, hubby would walk in to shave, pee... uh huh, she'd squirt him...

THAT'S WHAT I'M GONNA DO! I'm gonna save it until one day Kendra REALLY pisses me off at work!.. Or mebbe the next time Maynard says "you think you could get me......." Or, just save it for an unsuspecting moment and I'll 'stemball' (like paintball, only organic) the victim of my choice!

Victor, you're one weird dude.

Thankya, thankya very much. Victurd has left the building.

No comments: