Sunday, March 18, 2007

If

you want my body AND you think I'm sexy... no, that wasn't what I meant to say...

If...

You wanna see some dudes that lived a dream like one that goes thru my head - go to KC Star (The Star Magazine I think) and look at the fellers that made a pact to one day float from KC to Fort Myers together... Boughta cheap sailboat on Smithville Lake.... practiced... saved.. .and went.. Shoved off October 17, 2006... had fun.. had engine trouble.. had navigation trouble.. stopped along the way to explore towns/bars/people.. and arrived in Fort Myers on February 4, 2007. Farm out.

What is your dream? I'd liketa sell all... getmea vehicle with at least 100,000 less miles than mine.. and just go.. anywhere I damn well pleased... could live very cheap.... like what Kathie said - "what if you went into a Mexican joint... ordered water, ate chips and dip.. .and each time the waiter came you'd say 'still decidin'..." I could do that. I'd get heartburn, but I could do it.

Ok, sorry.... bored... I've written too GD much of late. I just looked - I no longer have fingerprints. Especially on my right index finger. You see - my GD "y"s stick and won't type
so I have to pound. Reall pisses me off. DAMMIT!

Ma our da go just as ou please, reall. GD y's. Loveya, Victurd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Victor- Look at Sunday's Star on the front page at the bottom of a little boy holding a SOLD sign. That is my grandson!!! His parents and he are on the front of the business section with their new house. Talk about dreams!!!

Rae

Check engine light said...

Hey... way cool Granny! I'm at work but I still have paper at home - I'll peek! Nice that dreams do come through! Hope things are well with you - and thanks for your eyeballs here.. have a great day, Victor