Friday, March 30, 2007

Blase'

Being uninterested due to the matter being overexposed.(unconcerned)
I felt blasé to the fact that I had to clean my room.

Ya ever have onea them days you just don't seem to give a hoot about anything? Well, it's 8pm, and I've had this little mood all day. YUCK! I tried the Temptations, Huey Lewis, Motown Classics.. nope, no help.

I know this ain't fun to read - and, you goofballs seem to have quit commenting (don't blame ya, no one will run unless ya light a fire and I've been 'all wet' here of late!).. but.. whadda you do when you just have no desire to do anything?

TV - patooey.. Golden Tee bowling? Eh, I dunno.. even that doesn't sound fun.. Left work 30 minutes early 'cause I just wasn't in it...

Victor, are you having a pity party? Well, maybe a tiny one - sorry. Life has been good.. real good in fact. Today has been sucky.. No reason behind it, just has.

Due to this, I'm gonna Snagglepuss it (Exit, stage left)... but I really really would like to know if I'm the only one out there this happens too... and if not.... whatinthehell do you do to get your butt happy/motivated again?

Loveya all.... If you have blase' days, here's hopin' it's followed by a yummy/perky day. Maybe it's he GD gray skies.. I dunno. Even Maynard, the cats are blase'. Toodles, Blase'Turd

No comments: