Thursday, March 15, 2007

Pete and repeat...

Victor, were you aware you repeat yourself fairly often? “Well hell, I’m old… that’s what old people do..”… “Well hell, I’m old… that’s what old people do.”

I hate hate hate that kiss-n-tell shit, but I was once with an “eye-roller.” You know, you go thru life – and only a very few stay with the same mate, the same job, the same set-a friends their whole life… I mean think about it.. look around… whodoya know that can say that?.. Anyways, we’d be in different company – and I’d reach back and start to relate a story from days gone by – and then the “eye-roll” would happen. Too bad, so sad – if you’re gonna be around Victor, it’s a possibility I might repeat some crap…

But not here…. Surely? I mean, we’ve never discussed butts (half ass, ass ‘n a half, wonderful) have we? Uh huh.

Eye can see clearly now – did I mention I’d had cataracts and that f-in Kendra had given me a honey bun that was moldy prior to my eyes getting fixed? Yes Victor, you did.

I haven’t mentioned all the physical crap that’s happened to me over the years have I? Yeah, we could do that… Let’s see.. I broke this finger when I was 9… I had this humongous testical since I was - YES VICTOR, WE’VE HEARD. AND ALL ABOUT THE GAY DOCTOR THAT SAID AFTER OPERATION THEY WERE NOW “PERFECT”.. AND THAT IT USEDTA BE THE SIZE OF A GRAPEFRUIT. WE’VE FRIGGIN’ HEARD ALL ABOUT IT.

How ‘bout “the Clamp” – did I do that one?... And did I ever relate the story about my little raccoon buddy Oscar?... Have I ever used the term rollercoaster?... Take pictures with your eyes?... Were you aware Wonderful World was my favorite song?... That I’ve sharted?... I hate the cold and I wanna move to Florida?.... Did I tell you that Maynard was now an usher at the Sunday Night Baptist Church Service? (hehe, just wanted to make sure you’re awake here.)

Ok, apologies… I do repeat myself. Not on purpose. You’re all too nice in that you could click ‘comment’ and say “Victor, you’ve told us that crap before” but you don’t. I double dog dareya next time I repeat myself to do it. Comment. Chickenshits!... Hey, that’s an idea! We could do a blog on poop.. or pee… or urinals… crap – all about crap.. Victor, did you just get here? Done before, all of ‘em.

Hearda friend say recently – “I love going back and watching old video… mainly because it’s so cool to see the older loved ones that are now gone.”… Yeah, right on. And with each person – particularly the ones that are older – we see them, we hear them telling a story… and chances are good it’s one we’ve heard before… but that’s cool.. we associate them with the story… ora song… Whenever I hear Mack the Knife I conjure up the image of my father in the kitchen, happy, cooking supper… In spitea hearing it over and over for 20 years daily – I never tired of it.

Depends. Irregular. Frequent peeing. Aches. Brown spots. Forgetfulness. Naps. Bitching about the Government. Bitching about the weather. Bitching about the children. Bitching about how mucha loafa bread is now compared to 19-whatever the year.. REPEATING. All that crap is what we ancient ones do.

Did I mention I like smooching? Now that bears repeating. Tune in tomorrow when the topic will be French kissing. If you kiss your grandma in France, would that be considered a French kiss? Victor, pretty certain you’ve told that one before. KMA – how’s that? Yeah, that’s it – we’ll talk all bout kissin… Whaddayou consider the best way to kiss?

Ok, outta here. Ok, outta here. Have a great day. Have a great day. Take pictures with your eyeballs. Take pictures with your eyeballs. Have smiles. Have smiles. Happy is a choice. Happy is a choice. I repeat, have a nice day. I repeat, have a nice day. Love, Victurd. Love, Victurd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOFT! SLOW! MEANINGFUL! SHORT ONES, LONG ONES. THE KIND THAT LEAVE YOU BREATHLESS. FAVORITE OF MINE ARE THE ONES WHERE YOU BEGIN GAZING INTO EACH OTHERS EYES THEN SLOWLY, I REPEAT SLOWLY, TOUCH EACH OTHERS LIPS. THEN EYES CLOSE AND THEN MAYBE, JUST MAYBE TONGES WILL TOUCH SOFTLY, GENTLY FEELING ONES SOUL. YES, THOSE ARE MY FAV.
ANY QUESTIONS? (BTW.. SMOOCHES I GET FROM MY HOUNDS)he, he