Friday, March 16, 2007

Well kiss my ass regular old fashioned style...

I started to do the kiss blog again... Just wasn't into it... Did a blog on 'average'... It was probably average... twas an average day... That sum'bitch was like 20 paragraphs... Same thing... Hit "publish"... gone...

I'm trying, bear wit me... It was an average day - but that's ok... that's somewhere between Up and Down... so life is good. We need average upon occasion...

I didn't get REAL pissed... but, I also didn't laugh when the blog disappeared into BillGatesland... I was average pissed. Me and my average size body are going to bed now. Prolly sleep my average 6 hours. Have my average HyVee breakfast...

I'm justa common man, drive a common van. My bowling average is average... My pay is average.. my house is average... I'm hella average...

May your days be average or a little better... As usual, love.. Victurd

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well you can kma too!
This very kind boy (man) tried to catch ya but "as my world turns" no luck! Thanks Little Schultze for tryin. Ya missed a good show! Prolly should just go to bed now so I won't get myself in to deep ON BLOG FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.
SORRY < MAYBE I'LL TALK TO YA TOMORROW! LISTEN TO ANSWERING MACHINE ONCE IN A WHILE! THAT'S WHAT IT'S THERE FOR!