Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Victor... what'd you do tonight?

Well... called the wife on the way home... seein' if she needed anything from the store... didn't... so drove on home...

Hada kiss at the door... exchanged highlights/lowlights of the day... She went to make hamburger helper... don't laugh.. i LIKE hamburger helper... I changed into grubbies.. mowed the front yard...

We ate... as a family... then... caught American Idol... surprise surprise: Sanjaya still stinks! I'm waitin' for the day Simon does a backflip...

Then... I cleaned the kitchen... helped her bring laundry upstairs.. folded together... then... we went and tried to burst the waterbed..

Haha.. ok, below is the forreal what I did...

Drove son by Piggly Wiggly.. he gotta twelve pack... went home... I nuked two hot dogs... grabbed a beer outta the fridge... sat down here and read and reread (twelve times) the one lone comment I've had in 8 blogs... hehe...

Then... I took our live-in, James Ray, to liquor store.. hell, Maynard told me James Ray doesn't even drink... guess not... well, figured whatthehell.. I might as well join in on "family time"... boughta six pack of the cheap crap..

Back to pc to reread my one comment again... and again... and then I surfed Yahoo, MSN, CNN, the fucking Royals (6 in a row)...

then... to youtube... Louie Armstong's What a Wonderful World... Clapton's Wonderful Tonight.. and then Clapton's Tears in Heaven... All three made this old sap teary eyed!

Call me an idiot.. I actually would enjoy either scenerio above... Life, it be good whether in a relationship or not... I've come to the conclusion I'm going to enter the seminary... I mean, whatthehey, I'm relationshipally inept anyways.. ain't thatta word? Relationshipally? Besides, I think them collars look cool. No, I won't be onea the 714 though. Alter that thought.

May your Wednesday be superb - and may we also wakeup and realize how friggin' lucky we are each day that we do... Seeya..... at confession... (GD/gosh darn I can't wait... you pervert you)... Love, Victurd

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry, 'turdboy. I just haven't had to chance to read your blog! I am all caught up now.
Yeah, ya know, I enjoyed the coming home, discussing the day, cooking the supper, with a significant other...but I also enjoy this time I have with my daughter and looking forward to being a grandmama.
I guess happiness is where we find it and life is so worth living....we need to treasure every minute. Not wish for anything except the next day to come and we can open our eyes and enjoy one more day knowing we are doing our very best and that is pretty damn (sorry bad word) good!