Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Some serious shit.....

Work is tedius… Critical… Stressy… Important.. Fast paced... Time sensitive. CAN’T make an error… Monitored… I simply don’t have any fingernails left from chomping on them as I drive in….

Below are “E” examples of correspondence of same…

Subject: PLEASE keep this a secret…
I love your quick, fun laugh… and it’s a pleasure to work with you.
I will, however, deny I ever sent this, and if someone see’s it… I will say
you got on my computer and typed it. Happy day

Subject: There’s a….
Booger under my chair… it’s still kinda runny if you wanna feel it……

Subject: Whadda
U usually do with boogers when ya aint got no Kleenex/napkins handy?

Subject: I do
Love you and hope we get together again this weekend. Geez I hope they’re still not monitoring these.

Subject: Do u think
It’s possible to be too much in love with one’s self? I’m mean. I really really like me.

Subject: Do you ever have that baited anticipation where you ain't real sure if...
there’s a skid mark or not and u can’t wait to get home and look?

Subject: I hope
They ain’t still monitoring this… ‘cause me thinks I’m still drunk.

Subject: I
No touchy your gd radio. Take that “I hate you” back.

Subject: KU
Smells

Subject: Ahm
You look nice today… Don’t let it go to your head.

Subject: He who sleep in dusty house have Boogie nights.

Subject: Just
So you’ll get it (middle name) right from now on…
Out by the round concrete table in front…..
I peed K-E-N-D-A-L in the snow.

Subject: Just an observation
The two restrooms around the corner…
Lysol in womens…
Nada in mens…….
Ours don’t stink.

Subject: I am…
Bored..

Subject: I got…
This one booger stuck way way back there… and my fingers are too big…
Can u help me?

Sugject: I just had…
The longest turd I think I’ve ever had… I taped a sign “The King” on the throne, didn’t hit the handle. .. I hope the bastards don’t flush it.

It’s rough work… but someone’s gotta do it.. Love, Vic(long)turd

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you too Vic Turd. When my hubby does himself proud on the potty he also "leaves it". He's even told me there was a kitty stuck in the bathroom waiting for a home - what kinda idiot leaves a kitty in the bathroom? What kinda bigger idiot looks? Love makes you do crazy shit. Literally. Stay away from it Vic Turd.