Thursday, April 19, 2007

Blahhhhhhhh-g

Blahg…..

The weather outside is delightful…
But inside it’s so GD frightful…
And since we got ridda the snow
Nowhere to go, nowhere to go, nowhere to go..

Or something like that. That song was written during World War II... kinda cool.. Geez it sucks being pent up inside when it’s WONDERFUL outside. Victor, how wonderful is it? It’s so gosh darn comfy, a male nudist would not experience shrinkage nor perspiration. Inbetween, as in perfect.

brb, going to text this guy's wife about a Boy Scout fundraiser thingy...


Didya hear the one about the University of Arkansas football coach? Seems he’s a public employee.. therefore.. much of his job is for public record… ahm… someone requested his cell phone log.. so… received it.. this chap (who happens to be married) sent 2,014 text messages from November, 2006 thru February 16, 2007 to a female TV broadcaster… (That’s an average of 19 per day)..
He explained “they were for some charity work we were doing.” Uh huh. Sooooooooooooieeeeeeeeeee! (I know, I know.. Victor I take the GD paper... sorry, just thought it was kinda funny)

brb... going to text a buddy's wife about the MS run next Saturday...

Chicky at work tapped me on shoulder. "Whadda I do?" she asked. "I'm all done with my work and it's only 3:00." (We leap outta our desks at 5p).. That question could be asked of our lives... All this time left, whadda I do?

brb.. going to text a buddy's wife about ideas for local celebrities we can snag..

Other night, friend asked me to name two things I wanted to do before next birthday. That puts a different spin on things. There's a deadline. We all have these hopes and wishes "I wanna do this... I wanna go there.. Before I keel I'm gonna" and we're safe.. because tomorrow never really comes. But this was different, and I liked the question.

(My two were to go ona cruise, ain't never done that... and to sell this GD house.) "Doable" the friend said. And ya know, that's really true.

brb... going to text buddys's wife about the 2008 Special Olympics...

Howabout you? You non-commentin' sonofaguns... Victor, that's simply not true.. I think you've had like 4 in the last three days.. Oh yeah, thanks Catom, Kathie, Terry.. much appreciated and the checks are at Will Call...

Seriously, would anyone care to say what two things they wanna do by their birthday? (If your birthday is like next Tuesday, then let's extend it to the one after.)

brb... I forgot to text my buddy's wife about the Alzheimers thingy in July...

CHICKENS? ARE YOU CHICKENS? DO YOU FEAR "DEADLINES"? Can't dwindle your list to just two? That's cool... tell us all of 'em... hell it's like anything on here (including this blahhhg).. we get bored, we can click!

brb... going to text my buddy's wife about the Don't Be a Fool Stay in School Program on tap for Sunday..

Of course... I wanna get laid before my next birthday... but I want it with feel, and I want it with returned feel... I would like for it (very much) to be the last person I lay with... Eeenie meeenie miney mo.. GD, which do I supplant? The cruise or selling the house?

brb... going to text my buddy's wife about - VICTOR, WE GET IT. STOP THAT SHIT!!!!

Wow. You don't have to get pissy about it. I think onea your two oughta be "thall shalt not raise voice amongst friends before my next birthday."

Ok, NOW is the time to click "comment." Chickens. Double dog dareya. Two things before next birthday... deadline set... do 'em dammit!

HEY? Ya getta free sec... text me at 867-5309... k? Love, Victurd.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

2 things before my next bd?? wellll....buy a harley AND take a week off and stay home.

Wow...ain't I the exciting one!

Not sure either one of those is doable..

An experienced traveler said...

love all the brb mesages! Hysterical!!

before my next bd...

get some idea where life is headed...

go to a spa for the next 5 months!

susan