Sunday, April 15, 2007

Nothin' but Hooters.......

Seen in the paper, they've figured outta way from bone marrow - to make a 'sperm' froma woman... making it now possible for a woman and a woman to havea their own biological baby. Since, there won't be the necessary "Y" chromosone from a male - all the offsprings would be female.

Bizarre eh? 'Tis difficult to see from a lesbian's shoes, that I'll admit... but my basic take is "medicine, please don't fuck with nature." If it's some revalation that will help heal an ailing person, then yes, by all means... but to userp the sanctity of nature.. nope, huh uh, please don't.

Remember the old pressurized cork guns? You'd cock the lever to build pressure.. then pull the trigger and WHAMMO.. out went the cork... Wonder if that's what they'll come up with to deliver this bone-marrow-fake-sperm? You know, strap ons that are hollow.. and when that point of ecstacy is near... say.. "oh baby oh baby.. this could be it.." WHAMMO.... I guess technically, one could make their own baby huh? A Bob corkgun.

But, how doya decide "Ok, you be the mommy and I'll be the... ahm... other mommy I guess." "Does that mean I'll get full control of the remote, don't haveta cook... and as long as I mow the yard and take out the trash on trash day we'll be cool?"

What will all this do to Little League baseball? Sadie Hawkins dances a thing of the past? Should the Chippendales stop lifting weights? What if most are lesbians are Catholic - are we men in jeopardy of being wiped off the planet? Would you even need a lid that raised? What will they do with all the men's restrooms? Urinals? Play skeeball with em? Would the Indy 500 now be "Ladies... please start your engines?" What will Campbells do with all the leftover Manhandler soups? Would they go to Hollywood, to that one famous sidewalk and digup that gold record "This is a man's world" by James Brown? He'd rollover in his grave. Wait. Has he made it to his grave yet? What will those 714 Priests do? We'd never have another Sanjaya on American Idol... Wait.. This could be a good thing...

Man, I'm lost. I hasten to use the word tongue with any of this, but mosta the above is said tongue in cheek. (No dammit, tongue in MY cheek, not THAT cheek.)

Again, impossible to see view from lesbians shoes. Worked with a very nice lady. She is. I wondered, if I were a chicky and I was in the restroom with a lesbian, would I feel uncomfy? I wondered too - what am I to her? Generic?

Truthfully, I'm all for anyone being with anyone they want. I really am in spitea the dime store jokes I attempt. I just think this is pushing the envelope a tad. I hope they don't lick it and seal it shut.

Love, Smartassturd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally interesting tidbit. With all of this useful information I don't feel the need for purchasing the KC Star. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Victurd:

I think there was a girl-loving songstress not long ago who put to good use a turkey baster when attempting to copulate with her girl-mate. (I smell a rhyme) Loved your idea though - so much more "sporting" and maybe a tad more sanitary come Thanksgiving!