Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Thanks

Hi folks... THANKS very much for your kind words, and hell, thanks just for being here. It's my "stamp collecting... baseball card collectnig... gardening...whatever kinda hobby" and I'm tickled every time onea you lays an eyeball here..

Speakin' o eyeballs.. Pardon my prio wimpiness - but everything went smooth as hell... The only weird part - while he didn't verbally walk me through the process - I could very much tell when he removed my lense... it was truly a moment of blindness... and then when he got the lens implant in - I was reminded of the old days in school where the teacher would show a movie... it'd be blurry as hell - then she'd twist the lens - and perfect clarity happened. When you stop to think - it's really kinda a miracle.

I've only had a total of about ten seconds without this stupid eye patch - but I really think all is well... Again, I'm appreciative - yet feel guilt too for there are undoubtedly so many out there way, way more deserving of the time and attention you've given me. May we all focus on them.
But, I had fun with it - hope you did too.......

I can see clearly now the rain is gone.I can see all obstacles in my way.Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind.It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright) sunshiny day. Eye eye mate, Love, Victurd

No comments: