Monday, January 08, 2007

I'm all shook up.. .huh huh huh, huh huh, yeah yeah....

Howinthehell could I forget? Of course today is special... It's Senor Elvis's 71st birthday!.. Beenta Graceland.. it's kinda cool.. Onea my fav stories of alltime is when my mother inlaw (ex, but I still love her) was in her late 70's.. went to Elvis's restaurant in Memphis... stuck the bigger than legal sized Elvis Menu down her slacks/top... walked out the door... and was tapped on the shoulder by an employee "ahm, ma'am.. you'll have to give us the menu back."

Didya know, Elvis had a twin - Jesse Garon - stillborn. It's estimated Elvis has sold over one billion record units worldwide.. more than anyone in record industry history.

Sorry I forgot, and thanks Elvis, thankya very much - for making a boring as hell day bearable!

No comments: