Sunday, January 28, 2007

The eyes have it.......

WalMart. Who would know a trip to WalMart would produce visual feel goods. I gotta relate these, 'cause Lord knows it's been forever and a day since I copped a good feel (all men are pigs) - and, with the eyeball set to be sliced on (the GOOD eye first) - I gotta share this crap...

#1) Turned the corner... wasa middle 20's dad pushing the cart... riding in the cart was his 18 month or so snotnose... He bent down and gave her a big smooch. Can't take that crap for granted.

#2) Behind a grayhaired couple. Twas slow going, but I understood that. Side by side, four hands on the cart. As I snuck to the far lane to pass - I noticed it was a guy that was prematurely gray, and he was helping his elderly mother shop. Nice.

#3) Turned the corner, saw lady in late 70's bent over, obviously struggling trying to retrieve her glove that was stuck under onea the wheels to the cart. Gentleman early 30's, bent down, said "lemme help you with that ma'am."

#4) Was leaving... was behind 8 yr old boy who was pushing his 9 yr old sister in her wheelchair. Damn.

Lest you place me on pedastol, HUH UH. I talk about "happy" and the aim to be. I talk about "suckup every moment"... I DO try that, and, I'm happy to announce getting better - yet please let it be known I error. There's a light side, and there's a dark side.

In route this morning to a road that has MU fans on one side, KU pukes (said with love) on the other - I got onta I-35 in Liberty... onea them two-lane ramps that fades to one. In the rear view mirror was halfa GD vehicle, the interstate was getting close - yet this person JUST HADTA get infronta me. So me, the "take pictures with your eyeballs... don't sweat the small stuff... don't worry/be happy" camper that professes to that here - thinks out loud "Why you little cocksucker... you just haveta get in front don't ya? Do you realize you'd be aheada my 57 MPH ass within 200 yards once on the Interstate?" (Maybe worse than the dad who yelled at me yesterday at the 1st and 2nd grade game huh?!)...

McDonalds, earlier today. My kinda Extra Value Meal: $1 double cheeseburger, $1 McChicken (ketchup and pickles only) , $1 French Fry anda water. Again, the dreaded "two lanes down to one" scenerio... NO WAY YOU BITCH IN THE SUV! I ORDERED FIRST! I'LL SACRIFICE THE GOOD HALFA MY BUMPER TO GET THERE BEFORE YOU DO! If you should beat me, I hope they friggin forget the toy in Lil Suzie's Happy Meal and you're forced to listen to crying CRANKED to the max all the way to Stately Manor."

So see? There's dark here. In fact, I've been in relationships where both are dark (depressed) - and it'sa sonofabitch because you are remiss of the one who slapsya in the face and says "get with it you mo-fo, cause you're lettin' the good life pass by."

Goodness knows, in the last week - I've worked myself into a corner by things I've not said/done, and things I have said/done. I guess my point here is.... I am human, hear me roar. When I write the 'sugary" write (take pics with eyeballs, be happy, live for the minute) - please know I'm mainly talking to me.... but I find it cool if it stikes a chord with you. I have confessionals, where I tell myself "Victor, you simply fucked up. Try to avoid that, but also know, it will happen - for you are human." I recommend them self confessionals!

I, occasionally, have skid marks, just like every other human. Should I use "Spray and Wash" on those? Oh hell, why ask her.... she doesn't even wear 'em. Hehe. I DIDN'T NAME NAMES!!!!

I try, and I'm gaining. But occasionally, I find myself under a banana peel in life. Happy Sunday, Love Darth Victurd.

No comments: