Monday, January 08, 2007

Nuthin' too whoopie....

Average. Basic. Humdrum. Mundane. Monday. Same ole' same ole'. Blase'. Here we are, first regular ole regular beginning day of the week in some time. Hurry Valentine's Day. Hurry robins. Hurry April showers. Spice – we need some spicin' up of things. The whirlwind from Thanksgiving to New Years is over – and my mindset is same ole' same ole'. The hells wrong with me?

I guess I just like 'special'. Reckon not every day can be special. Reckon some commutes harbor on falling asleep. I truly ain't bemoaning my life – for I do do do love life. However, it's your basic days like this that having a partner make the average day special. If you are with partner, please be thankful and don't allow it too to become average, mundane, same ole' same ole'.

With love, until the day I pee my pants and forget my name, Victurd.

No comments: