Sunday, November 02, 2008

Slow down, you movin' too fast

You gotta make the moment last
Just kickin' down the cobblestones
Lookin' for fun and
Feelin' groovy____________

(Victor… why is it when u do one these stupid music blogs, it’s like song from the vinyl day?) Ahm.. because my 8-track player is broken, and have u seen an 8 track mechanic lately?...

I’m gonna steal some chit here.. But it’s good chit… I Googled “how to get the most outta life?”… of course is asked me ‘Did you mean “how to get the most OUT OF life?’.. I hate automation.. yes, that, I meant that..

Hello lampost
Whatcha knowin?
I've come to watch your flowers growin'
Ain'tcha got no rhymes for me?
Doo Bee Doo Doo,
Feelin' groovy____________

From Jill Geisler: some things…
* Who have you helped lately, with nothing in it for you but the job of seeing others succeed?

*What have you cared about so much that you put it in writing? A sincere thanks? A love note? Praise for a job well done?

*Who would say you’ve really listened to them lately.. Really listened?..

*What have you done for fun lately?

Got no deeds to do
No promises to keep
I'm dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep
Let the morningtime drop all its petals on me...
Life, I love you,
All is groovy____________________

From Eddie Cantor “Slow down and enjoy life. It’s not only the scenery you miss by going too fast – you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.”

From “The Student’s Blog”… “That carpe diem cliché’ – “Seize the day” – actually says a lot. If you don’t live your life for the present, you’ll probably wake up one day and it’ll suddenly hit you that you have no idea where the last 25 years of your life just went.

You’ll realize all the things you never did, all the places you never saw, how you never got to where you were going. And then you’ll just end up having a mid-life meltdown, and getting, like, a yacht and a tattoo and blond hair, hitting on people 20 years younger than you and blasting Nickelback from your new convertible.”

Ezine Articles: … 1. Live according to your passion… 2).. Take risks.. 3) Seek out the positive..

Hehe.. When I Googled ‘getting the most out of life’, I poop you not on the “next page” at the bottom “The Complete Guide to Schizophrenia: Helping Your Loved One.”… hehe..

Well.. maybe I do (hell you’ve been here) have “abnormal thoughts.” Mebbe I do suffer “split personality” (you know, up/down.).. I don’t hear voices.. (Victor.. yes you do..) WHO SAID THAT?...” disordered thinking in which ideas are not logically related” - oh shit they’ve been reading my blog!

Hehe.. I loved it.. All of it..

I do wanna get the most outta my life. There are (and will be) days ya just wanna hit the snooze, roll back over, cover up and close the blinds. It’s all good. Let’s just you and me promise when we our feet do hit the ground we’ll smile, love – take the good and swerve away from the bad. Deal?

Lookin' for fun and
Feelin' groovy____________

Seeya on the 59th Street Bridge.. Huh? That’s it.. .I think the bastard is schizophrenic.. Love, Victurd.

No comments: