Wednesday, November 26, 2008

9897… 6889…. four…

The 9897 is the number’a times people have peeked at this blog on MySpace since I last wiped the numbers out.. who knows when that was.... Why you come I have no idea.. but.. I’m very thankful for that… I have no expressed intent in writing other than to kinda ‘recycle’ and reflect upon yesterday… and to pin hope on tomorrow… Thanks, a bunch, for that many eyeballs here….

6889, of course the “number of days left based on average life expectancy… that’s 19 more Thanksgivings… I promise not to forget this….

Four… Number of days off…. Woooo-hooooo! My sister passed in 1999.. She was also a “V” name… She had two kiddos.. Uh huh.. Both “V” names… My sister truly was the cog to our family.. the bond.. the glue.. the wonderful one.. We, me and her two “V”s, haven’t gotten together as much as we should have in the years since her passing… Thanksgiving will find us three “V”s together. “V”ery excited, and thankful…

Again thank you.. When you see days where there ain’t no blogs, it’s generally because I’m mired in a “glass half empty” kinda mood and be thankful I didn’t write! Having you here, just knowing someone perhaps has some interest, lifts me outta those dregs.. God Blessya for that…

I hope this Thanksgiving finds you doing just as you please.. in good health… and recently laid… Love, Victurd.

No comments: