Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Five years….

I dream of where I’ll be five years from now. Small house, a couplea acres.. Building a rock deck.. fire pit.. roof over it for sitting, enjoying storms.. backyard down a hill – with hopefully enough bucks to build a dam and have a small pond..

So far out I can go get the paper in my undies.. Not that I’m an exhibitionist, it’s just I’ve been cooped up next to Gladys Kravats for so many years. Feels likes I gots surveillance cameras on me with every move I make.

CD burner (no, don’t have one) to record whatever d@mn songs I wanted, and a kick-rear stereo (do they still call them that?) to crank the music and let it reach my soul.

Caller ID for “when the mood hits me I’ll answer, when not, I ain’t gonna.”

Decorate the way I wanna. If the urge hits me to hang an MU sign, will. If I see a sign with a stupid saying that I happen to like, uh huh. Fun stuff. Light. Keep it light.

Oh.. and mebbe a partner. (She could hang whatever crap she wanted to hang, and I would very definitely enjoy both brains working on any/everything)…

Slow dancing.. We’d do that a lot.. In the bedroom there’d be a floor to ceiling window looking out at the pond.. And, close ur ears, streaming sunlight coming thru to watch her in her negligee as she stared at nature. (All men are pigs)…

Mebbe working the same place.. Mebbe not.. Hopefully saving bucks ‘cause my 401K is more like a 101K.. God Bless Social Security..

Pickemup truck. Wants me onea them. Scamp, for quick getaways. Canoe, for taking two cars – parking one downstream/river 7 miles, the pickemup to fetch the canoe upriver..

Problem is, I’ve had this dream for sometime. It’s ‘now’ when I had this dream five years ago. For those of you locally in KC, it’s kinda like the “Carl Peterson 5-year plan”.. We’re on our 22nd year I think and we ain’t even had a playoff win.

What is it that prevents us from marching toward our dreams? This ole economy ain’t helpin’.. Shucks, having enough to pay bills, eat, fill tank is rough enough nowadays. Dream$ are costly. Mine are simple, I just needs me an impetus.

Lazy? Eh, mebbe some. Don’t think that’s the roota the problem. I feel like I have plentya energy, I reckon I just point it in the wrong direction..

Victor, you’re rambling, they left you in the third paragraph. Ok, well then if that’s true I can say what I want eh? I want someone that I can’t wait until she gets home so we can smooch, talk, touch, and bury our eyes in each others.. Simple eh? No, it’s hard. I find it’s been hard to find.

Older we get, pickier we get. And the pickier others get. We become set in our ways. Gets in the way of that dream crap. What’s a dream for one mebbe ‘yuck’ for another.

Helps me here Goldielocks.. howinthehell does one find “just right.” 2008. 2013. Tain’t far. (SURELY nest will be empty by then, puhhhhhlease ole Lord!).. He’s the baby, gotta love him, but grow wings young man!... Fly robin fly, up up to the sky…

Gotta go now. Going to get the paper, drink coffee. (Fully clothed.) Might picka booger enroute just to stir Gladys a tad. Will read paper, look out back window and continue to dream.

Where are ya impetus… Have a great day.. Dare to dream.. Hopin’ u have someone to suckface with.. and if u do.. please no takey for granted.. Happy day, love, Victurd.

No comments: