Monday, November 17, 2008

Hello…

Love you.. Dayum, I miscalcutated. Ifn’s u figure the average man lives to be seventy-five, I thought I had around 7,300 days left. (All day long I work with numbers, skeery!)… I recalculated.. It’s at 6901.

Gory? Ghastly? Morbid? Pernicious? Huh? Ashen? Haggard?

To the contrary.. it’s my reminder.. Full steam straight ahead (‘slow’, with eyes wide open!)..

And… if by the grace of God I get “overtime”.. then I’ll count upward!

Victor, are you gonna preach again? Not no but hells no.. I come here to talk to me.. to scoop me up and slap my face ifn’s a pity party is about to breakout… Hitchhikers welcome…

Soooooo… life truly is short.. I’m gonna try to make the most of it.. I’m gonna try to let stuff roll down my shoulders.. I’m gonna try to “find” fun.. I’m gonna try to not take for granted the wonders of nature, friends, family, pets, food, EVERYTHING, and simply enjoy this stay.

And… not to worry.. ifns’ I hit 3,285 days (my 66th birthday… Social Security hits).. and I ain’t found ‘her’… I’ve decided insteada WalMart greeter, I’m gonna be a greeter at The Cathouse in Vegas. Might even works a little overtime so I can pay for extra perks/diddies… You’re sick.. I was talking about like The Flamingo Buffett.. Seing Siegfried and “Toy” (oops.. Roy)…

Life’s a gamble ya know? We sit, we put our money out at the blackjack table.. sometimes we win.. sometimes we’re dealt 16.. it all depends on how we react to that.

I’m a gambler in life bebbe… HIT that 16, this could be good!

Here’s hopin’ this finds you happy, recently laid, and with the optimism of “if today sucked, tomorrow will be spiffy.”… Love, Victurd.

No comments: