Wednesday, July 23, 2008

No comment……..

Onea the things about writing this blog… Is whatinthehell perks you folks? I do this stupid thing in Stereo (on MySpace.. At http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=82365535 (there’s no cover charge, but I do think ya gotta be a member to get on there.. Anyways, them bastards keep only like the last five blogs, so here……… checkenginelight.blogspot.com is the only place I know to follow your comments… Count ‘em…

Why/when do people comment? Well, let’s take a look..

Days that have seen more than one comment:

First I found… about driving home and seeing a rainbow, men and aging, and a kinda rotten day……

Next: I forced the hand of four coworkers to say good things about me for a potential 2nd job I was applying for. I do humbly apologize!

And… “Boogie ‘til you die” blog. Is it Ok to feel good about one’s self? I kinda liked that one too!

Next: Twas football season. I wrote about M-I-Z, Z-O-U, and a PO’ed Chickenhawk reader wrote in, I replied. Still, it was two comments. Ya gotta love the Border War, especially when many participants are Chickenhawk fans living in Missouri, paying taxes to help build finer facilities in God’s Country (Columbia, MO)…

Next was a blog about every day life… things I do to try to stay happy… coffee.. Newspaper.. Saying “whatinthehell is wrong with you” to someone who’s always happy.. Reconnecting with those from the past… doing things from leftfield… being nice to vendors… Handshakes.. Asking about someone’s family… razz a co-worker… touch… say “I like working with you”… “thank a boss.”

Then… a blog about where I’d scatter my ashes… nice piece from Lilli.. Then a lovingly (mildly PO’ed reply from Ms. CJ about me being chauvinist ‘cause I talked about fathers/sons and omitted mom’s/gals.. ) Do they have sports for women nowadays?

Ahm… One entitled “When I see you it makes me wanna take my clothes off… but tonight I have to lay my linoleum…” about me asking a chick out, and she said “Wow.. Cool.. But tonight I have to lay my linoleum.”… and then I proceeded to tell about getting my ass kicked by a chick in a pool tourney (even though she cheated/was a bitch.) You bastards like seeing/reading about me suffering, I’ll remember that in attempt to gain future comments.

Next one was about women drivers… Biotches responded like crazy. Probably typing via ur laptop on Wi -fi connection whilst u were driving down the road.

And one bout me getting a “Ticket” at work for being on the internet (setup very nicely I might add telling you about my long search here for “her..”) There was great sympathy on your part. Gracias. But I swayed ya!

Pickmeups… Apparently, after (another) pity party. Some very nice responses… Thanks..

A Reid and Soanya blog…

A “Dammit Jim” blog because I screwed up.. Old (wonderful feller) at work said “I just don’t have many friends left”… I laughed because I thought he was teasing.. He was serious.. You consoled… I felt like crap…

The Virginia Tech shootings…

Ahm, a diddy about how they learned to make sperm from female bone marrow so fem-fem could have a kid.

Curmudgeon.. About the movie “What Women Want”.. Mel Gipson gets shocked in the bathtub and then thinks like a woman. I was a smartass about “me thinking like a woman”.. many sounded off.

A blog about dreams and how I was pissed because I had to type hard because my “y” wouldn’t work (mostly offers for free keyboard.) Thanks!

A stupid 3 paragraph diddie about geese flying by honking. Hella comments.

Mick Jagger.. A thing about kids nowadays with the “snap your finger” I want what I want and I want it now attitude… and then my real wants…

The day before cataract surgery. You all had kind words. I guess even if that shit had not worked I coulda figured out a way to “Braille” you.

A blog about how many hours in our life we poop, have sex, sleep, etc…

A Christmas blog in ‘06...

A thankful list blog…

One on quotes.. U added ur own…

A study on the song “When I was 17”…

An article about the very first penis transplant.. You GD preverts…

An article about “Oh I wonder wonder wonder wonder WHO”.. birds live on live wires… the sex life of Masters and Johnson… who was in the kitchen with Dinah..

Ok Ok.. That takes us into mid-’06, and I started this basta in July of ‘05. THAT’S ENOUGH of a flashback.

As I sit, prepare, scratch notes as I drive, laugh to myself.. Think “would they like this?”.. “Is this a good idea?”.. I’ve completely figured out, there’s no figuring you bastards out. (But said with love.)

Until the next stupid idea, love Victurd.

No comments: