Friday, July 04, 2008

Gay old time…

The American Family Association (the proprietors of OneNewsNow) forgot to proofread a story they published on Olympic qualifying sprinter Tyson Gay. They use onea them things that avoids posting the term ‘gay’ in Associated Press articles they feed to their site by use of an automatic ‘search-and-replace’ program. Below is the article they posted:

Homosexual eases into 100 final at Olympic trials…

Tyson Homosexual easily won his semifinal for the 100 meters at the U.S. Olympic track and field trials and seemed to save something for the final later Sunday.
His wind-aided 9.85 seconds was a fairly cut-and-dry performance compared to what happened a day earlier. On Saturday, Homosexual misjudged the finish in his opening heat and had to scramble to finish fourth, then in his quarterfinal a couple of hours later, ran 9.77 to break the American record that had stood since 1999...

Hehe. I think that’s funny. I actually had people, snotnoses and old alike, leer at me this morning during my weekly ‘drinka fitty-four cent senior cuppa coffee and read their newspaper free’ event at Mickey D’s this morning. I giggled aloud. I think I even spit coffee on the paper, maybe peed a bit.

To me. I hate those automatic fixer-thingys that don’t letya think for yourself. NO, I didn’t want a CAPITOL letter JUST BECAUSE I started a new line. I’m mid-sentence for bewhoosey sakes!

NO, don’t correct ‘nothin’ to ‘nothing’. I MEANT to leave the G out. It’s the way people talk! NO don’t correct my spelling! I’LL DO THAT, after I’m all done writin’, THEN I’ll run spellcheck and decide if I wanna iggy, or replace, or what. I don’t needs no GD (gosh darn) $399 cheapy E-Machine computer doing my thinking for me! For bewhoosey sake, I’m edjumacated here, I have a degree in Physical Education - hear that? I usedta couldn't spell Supervisor, now I are one! Hehe.

Highly acclaimed smooth soul-R&B singer. Marvin Homosexual’s best known songs include "I Heard It Through The Grapevine" (1968), "Let's Get It On" (1973), and "Sexual Healing" (1983), and he performed many duets with Kim Weston, Tammi Terrell, and Mary Wells. Marvin Homosexual was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1987. His daughter, Nona Homosexual, has several chart hits from the early 1990s.

Hehe. Serves ‘em (technology freakin’ gadget makers) right. I hope Tyson Homosexual Gay sues their balls off.

Ok, outta here. Please have a homosexual ole day….

Flintstones. Meet the Flintstones.
They're the modern stone age family.
From the town of Bedrock,
They're a page right out of history.

Let's ride with the family down the street.
Through the courtesy of Fred's two feet.

When you're with the Flintstones
you'll have a yabba dabba doo time.
A dabba doo time.
You'll have a homosexual old time.

Please say it ain’t so? Fred? And Barnie? That kinda Rubble’s ya the wrong way. Wilma? And Betty? Brings a whole new meaning to yabba dabba doo..

Happy day. Happy 4th. Hope you get out and about and shoot ‘em off. Hope Tyson Homosexual, Marvin Homosexual, Barney/Fred, Wilma/Betty do too. Love, Victurd.

No comments: