Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Uno, dos, tres........

Three very quick, good things. We can all use a good thing... I don't wanna sound like a soap opera queen - but I can definitely use a feel good.

Uno... Last night the sky was that eerie greenish "I'm gonna storm likea sum'bitch in a minute"... it was really quite beautiful... nature on display.. turn your head three times - see three different predominant colors... dark, greenish.. and bright blue... I saw the biggest rainbow I've ever seen inbetweengst... People were running out of their houses to take a better look... Feel good numero uno...

Dos... a simple one... Driving down a main drag in Liberty... 12 to 13 yr old girl on the side of the street holding up a sign... smiling like crazy... she was a little old for a Koolaid stand - so I figured car wash.. or garage sale.. cheerleader benefit.. something.. As I get closer - (squinting like the GD 53 yr old I am) it simply said "SMILE". I liked that. Thanks kid.

Tres... You're all aware I've had two wonderful relationships come to an abrupt end. No dammit, not women.. Big, brown dogs. First was Brownie... Kicked every dog's ass in town (back before the days of leash laws... when every table in the restaurants had ashtrays).. Then there was Gabe.. Gabe 'smiled' his entire life and enriched those around him because of that... Tres.. I pulled into Gracies Saturday morning.. Jersey (big brown dog #3) hadn't seen me in a day... Her ears perked.. she went into this "running back and forth rage" of happiness.. I think you'da had to been there.. but she was damned excited.. feel good number 3.

So fuck you old rollercoaster of life... I choose to take James Brown's path.. I FEEL GOOD.. (nuh-na-nuh-nuh-nuh-na-nuh) LIKE I KNEW THAT I SHOULD(nuh-na-nuh-nuh-nuh-na-nuh)... SO GOOD (pop-pow)... SO GOOD...

When times are low... I swear if you listen to Louis Armstrong's Wonderful World it'll bring ya outta any funk... (Wasn't it James that sang Ain't it Funky now?)... I don't care... I FEEL GOOD.. I choose to... Hope you feel good, or get a good feel, or felt good, or sumpin... Happy day, bye bye now....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»