Sunday, April 09, 2006

Hodgepodge

I was actually trying to find a word for hodgepodge... mish-mash.. I know the word, but don't know the spelling.. I typed in Yahoo 'define curmudgeron'... I thought that was a mixture of junk, this and that.. Well, it talked to me and said "Did you mean curmudgeon?"... No, I meant curmudgeron... But I looked at their word, curmudgeon, and it fits too... "a crusty, ill-tempered, and usually old man." Hehe

I read Hef turned 80 recently.. Says "I feel great.. the new 80 is like 40." Hef lives with THREE, count 'em THREE former playmates.. Hef, I'd say the new 80 is like 24.

This morning, I almost did it.... I've always wanted to walk into the gas station.. reply "Yes, I did have gas.. and I apologize if it was offensive.. can I have a pack of Basic Lights please?"

One of my former brother in laws saw me from across the way in the grocery store one day and hollered 'HEY VIC... I haven't seen you since you got outta prison." The rotten bastard... but I too loved it - and have used it several times since on other victims...

Co-worker pointed out the article on MSN about "men and their declining sex lives after fifty." Ahm, like I didn't already know that?

Article today on MSN about length of dating related to marriage followed by divorce.. I found it interesting when it said "Wanna guess which of type of pairs you're more likely to see in divorce court? Yep, the couple who couldn't keep their hands off each other. The more passionate the courtship, the less likely the marriage is to last," says Huston. After an overly idyllic courtship, these couples end up disillusioned, which often leads to marital problems. So, guys keep your pecker in your pants and gals keep your undies on for a long time I reckon. (Gee, I'm sure that will stop folks.)

Gotta run to the store with Gracie.......... MORE LATER!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah vic...love ya man...but i cant help but think that last paragraph here is a bit of retaliation for the MSN doin it over 50 crack...I kid because I care! Remember that! Love your blog...your very talented!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»