Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I have an itchy itchy rash.......

No blog today...

The dog ate my homework...

My car brokedown... no, that won't work... all those hazard lights are on, but it putt putted in...

I've gotta hitch in my getalong...

I ran into Elisabeth Shue in Quick Trip and she wanted me to come over to her house for awhile...

I didn't get enough sleep...

I got too much sleep...

I'm still affected by Daylight Savings..

I'm not particularly fond of days ending in 'Y'...

I have bad breath and I'm outta toothpaste...

The last sliver of soap slid down the drain...

I cuodt'n fnid my sepcs...

I'm lazy....

I'm incredibly handsome, overly sexed... just having some habitual lying problems...

HOWABOUT I'm just gonna take a day off? That work?

May you enjoy this day... for... you'll never get a chance to do it over... If there's someone you're fond of.. NO, NO, NO.. I don't mean you wanna throw 'em down and throw their clothes off.. if there's someone you find admirable... make it their special day and tell 'em so..... Peace out..... Victor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»