Thursday, April 13, 2006

Oh I could hide, neath the wings...

Hello Boss?... It’s me… Vic… you know.. Cubicle 17, placement 3A… I’m just callin’ to tellya I gotta bad case of Spring Fever and I won’t be in today… or for awhile.. It’s some bad shit… I’ll be back when I’m all better…

KAWACK!!!!!! Oh YES, YES… Straight down the fairway… I’m only a pitching wedge away from the green…. Saaaa-weeet!! Hey, that fountain by the lake is overspraying down there… let’s walk thru it and enjoy the mist… Hey look – a rainbow… Heaven.. this is heaven…

Ain’t it awesome to be travelin’ these country roads? HEY LOOK.. there’s some rotten bastard getting’ the morning paper in his undies… sum’bitch isa livin’ my dream… OH look at the trees… all of ‘em sproutin’ now… GOOD LORD.. did you see those cattle? Right out there infronta God and everyone… Do you think they have affairs… mount or be mounted by others? Ya know… get tired of the same ole cud? Do you think they can tell which ones their related to? (or care?) Hehe… HOLY SHIT… GD, GD, GD.. I ALMOST nailed Bambi… Whew.. We almost had a freezer fulla venison.. (Victor, if you don’t eat fish, do you really think you’d eat deer?.. STFU, this is my dream)..

Shhhh… looook… the bobber is gently bobbing… he’s snackin’ to see if he wants to make my nightcrawler his dinner… come on baby.. snag that thing… please, please be pan size… (Victor, remember, you don’t even eat fish…. Oh yeah.. sorry… but hey badbreath, maybe I DO in my dreams)… YES, YES, he ran, I GOT ‘EM, I GOT ‘EM… GRAB THE NET!

Parking by the old town square and walking amongst the old houses is the best… Look at those flower gardens… There’s the widow O’Shaunnesy… I bet her mom planted those tulips 75 years ago… I LOVE that wraparound porch… Can’t you just see a horse and buggy teamed up to a post infronta that one?... Gosh, ain't them Chrisanth... Chrysantha... Crisanthe... them yeller ones pretty?

This symphony was a good idea… Geez look at the geezers here… Do you think one day we’ll do this with regularity too? Well… reckon anything done with regularity at that age is a good thing… I wonder if they take their little blue pills.. come here and try to get ole Lillie Belle all hyped up.. go home and make their own music?

The river and friends… (and beer)… HEY SMITTY, turn up the music… Ahhhh, life in a lounge chair… shades… hat… continuous sounds of water rushing by.. this is THE PLACE to forget all ills…

VICTOR! VICTOR! Whaaaa…huhhhh? HERE COMES THE BOSS.. ohh shit… hey look, I drooled a little, hehe.. DAMN that was a nice dream… I’d rather be justabout anywhere besides here… Daydream believer (and a homecoming queen?)… Oh I could hide, neath the wings of the bluebird as she sings… the six oclock alarm would never ring… NO WAY, Neil Diamond sang THAT too?

HI BOSS... HOWTHEHECK AREYOU? Good Vic, you're awfully chipper today... YESSIR BOSS, been lookin' over the numbers... it's lookin' damn good... That's great Vic, you guys keep your nose to the grindstone.. (Victor, you're an asshole... you've got your nose somewhere else.. eh, someones gotta do it since Gene left.. hehe)..
WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? Thirty of us at work put in ten bucks apiece on the Powerball.. and SOMEONE IN MISSOURI WON?.... Cheer up, sleepy Jean, Oh, what can it mean
To a daydream believer and a homecoming queen?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»