Saturday, February 24, 2007

Weird... it takes a blog about pussy to draw comments..

You friggin perverts (said with love). I rack my brain trying to think of what to write that would interest any that may happen by... I write, and I think "this'll friggin do it" - and nada.... I 'study' some aspect of life, go to multiple websites and record what I've gathered... come back.. type my little report... and nada..

But ya write about pussy once, and lo and behold the comments, they comea flowin'.
You friggin' perverts... Ok, so you opened the subject, we might as well talk about it. For safe measure, let's however refer to 'that' as 'her' hence forward. And, insteada, ______, let's refer to 'him' instead.

It's generally perceived all 'him' thinks about is 'her'. 'Him' thinks "she uses 'her' to control 'his' actions/behaviorsand 'that'. 'Her' thinks "that's all 'him' thinks about" so perhaps it is a 'thing of leverage'.

There's little more precious than 'him' and 'her' - and it certainly helps make this world go 'round. For it to work, it can't be always 'him' initiating... Victor, when you say that, it kinda sounds like you are kissing and telling. Are you? I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate one's self...... 'Him' thinks it's so wonderful when 'her' does - and the schools of thought from each of the shoes appear to be "well... he's been decent... I DO kinda enjoy being with 'him', and it seems to mean so much to 'him' - this could set the tone for a nice day."
'Him', on the other hand, is more of a simpleton, and when 'her' initiates - the only thing going over his brain waves is "fucking A Ray." Sorry... one man's opine, but me thinks it's shared by many 'him's.

It's said, "what happens outsidea the bedroom SO much controls what happens insidea the bedroom." I've found this to be very true... Many many things get in the way... kids... works... lacka sleep... exhaustion... tiff's.... GD kids staying up too GD late... money worries... tomorrow worries... today worries... yesterday worries... worries about friends... loved ones... et al. I find all that to be cool and understandable - 'cause none of it (ceptin' the tiffs) relates to 'him' and 'her'.

I've always believed in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the basic perceived good of mankind. Naive, I think some folks call it. Close your ears, I don't think 'spark' has to die. In fact, me thinks it can be enhanced... Of for sure for sure in the initial phase of 'doinking' relationships - it is hard to match the excitement, the wonder, the "oh baby oh baby" of it all. Naively, again, I don't think that spark has to die. Call me an idiot. Call me "deficient in worldly wisdom or informed judgment" <-- that's how Webster defined naively.

Me thinks 'him' and 'her' frequently get distracted by 'that'. 'That' could entail a multitude of crap... such as... after so many years together "didn't we just do that the last weeka January?"... I saw my co-workers paycheck, it was like 20% over what I make - and you think I'm in the mood to screw?.... We just made the house payment... we're officially broke, and the car payment is due in two days, and neither of us get paid for 13 days.... and you have the gall to think about screwing?...

Also as one ages... it's "GD my shoulder hurts tonight"... "Planting those azaleas really did a number on my back.. I don't think I'll be back to true form for 3-4 days."... or maybe even, "Honey, did you remember to call in my prescription for Levitra?".... (Enter the female control factor here:) "Oh shit.. I'm sorry, I DID forget... but I'll get them tomorrow on my way home from work" thus comfortably putting off 'him'/'her' for a night.

Actually, I'm kinda glad I didn't marry the first girl I doinked.. and would always wonder "what if"?... Having said that.. me thinks somea the problem with 'him'/'her' is likes/dislike/AND COMMUNICATION.. We know all the hell about our 401K, our kid's teacher and her expectations, the company employee manual, and we've memorized backwards and forwards the Little League Rule Book, but when it comes to two human beings talking about doinking (the crude definition for the most wonderful thing on the planet).. NO, we can't talk about THAT... THAT'S crude!... How can we go to church Sunday knowing what we talked about and what you wanted to do Thursday night? You weirdo..

You wanna put WHAT WHERE?... OUTSIDE?... WHILE THE KIDS ARE AWAKE?.. When we're at your PARENT'S HOUSE next week?.. NO, that's "exit only".... GD Herkimer, we're 50-something, what you've recommended is for 20-something snotnoses - I'd be ashamed...
Ya see wonderul relationships... and I guess it does makeya wonder... "what's the secret?"... Hoping not to border the edge of "kissing and telling" I've been in wonderful relationships... but I too have been in troublesome ones.. Funny, when a relationship seems to be in the troublesome stage - I don't think any of it is related to the 'him'/'her' portion. I could be wrong, just the view from my size 10's...

In closing, howinthehell do you wrap all that crap up? You don't... That's the beautiful part... It is to each, and to each 'him'/'her' special, unique, and hopefully wonderful... For many, it works. For some, it works forever. For some, it's fleeting. For some, it's never right. For others, 'him' wonders what that other 'her' would be like to be with, and vicea versa. That one always got me. Simplification tells one "round peg, round hole." How could another be better? Enhance whatya got. Make it wonderful. Communicate. Set aside time.. Verbally tell the other "you're special." Victor, you act like you're a GD expert. Don't you remember yesterday? And today? Ahm, actually I do. But ain't it ok to dream about 'him'/'her' and tomorrows?

Ya do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around, that's what it's all about. Or, perhaps borrowing from an earlier blog "I am so so very glad I was introduced to pussy. I simply can't imagine a life without pussy. Oh, wait..... ahh nevermind..".. 'Him'/'Her' makes the world go round. Here's hopin' we each have the kutzpah, brains, composure, communication skills, and the right partner to make it right.. and hopefully, forever.

Little diddy, 'bout Jack and Diane... two American kids doin' the best they can... Love, Victurd.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just changed my mind and decided to comment after reading tonight's blog............whoa, the differences in perception!

I've never understood this "him" thing about thinking "her" holds out and uses "it" for some kind of leverage. I guess there are plenty of "hims" that don't get the fact that there are plenty of "hers" who dig "it" every bit as much as the "hims" do........maybe, way more or way more often; and yet the "him" can't really accept the "her" initiating...........because, the
"him" may think the "her" is trying to take control.........when all it really is is two people expressing what it is they really like or what really turns them on! I guess it has to do a lot with all the past "influences" and or "relationships" that each have experienced.

I believe in "happy endings" and "happy ever afters"; I guess I just know there is no such thing as perfection..........even after once believing I had it and would have had it for a lifetime.

I am content that love will indeed come along........maybe, someday.......but never will I make the mistake about this bizaar concept that "hims" think the "hers" use or hold 'love and affection' as some sort of leverage. Sex is sex.........but when it's sex with love........I don't play games or even think about this "control" shit that seems to intimidate so many "hims".

Patiently waiting for the "him" that has enough confidence to "take me as I am" and understand it really can be as simple as "what you she is what you get and it is real and it is me; someone who is confident enough to understand that there is give and take in every relationship, and that includes control at times, wheher it be in the bedroom or with finances, or just all aspects of living life together as a couple; "completely, totally, confidently and....without any childish, insecure games.

Check engine light said...

Gracie, howdy - and thanks for writing. When I write about anything - please know I don't write with the thought "all-knowing"... in fact, sometimes shit is written for the expressed purpose of drawing people to the keyboard. Breathing, or hearing that people are breathing out there I guess..

I appreciate your comments - and yes, I am aware many 'hers' dig it as much as many 'hims'. The thoughts expressed, however, are probably the most popular conceieved thoughts that are out there. I understand the defensive side to 'she' uses it for control.. just as I understand the defensive side for "it's all he thinks about."

To me, I absolutely just love the thought of 'him' and 'her' simply because it's so so different from any other portion of our lives. It is what two people make it. I think it's kinda bizarre that society tells us it's mainly appropriate for 'him' to only discuss this with 'him', and 'her'/'her'. Sad, that kinda is - and glad we're all mature enough here to counter that thought. Happy day, Victurd