Friday, February 02, 2007

AlaCarte...

Me thinks Senator Biden temporarily wiped out 40 years of progess in race relations. In spitea what Jesse Jackson said "not typical behavior by Biden" <- or something similar - what an idiotic statement by Joe. And, I tend to think/vote alongside most Democrats. Geez.

Read that we now don't have sufficient supplies in our own country for the National Guard should something traumatic occur - due to Afghanistan and Iraq having carte blanche there. Is it just me, or is this like going to a movie theater that Uncle Sam runs... buying two tickets and having the feller at the podium say "thanks... ahm, we're gonna give one to the Afghan, and one to the Iraqi." I believe in humanity - and I believe in helping world neighbors - but... to help more than we assist our own - or putting our own folks in potential peril? Something wrong with that picture.

Sorry to learn of Barbaro's demise. He hada lotta fight in him. Too bad it wasn't quite as much as the duck that was shot, put away in the fridge for two days - and stared up at the hunter's wife when she opened the door that day. Oh, and "Sparky" survived heart stopping at the vet's... and vet performed mouth to beak to save Spark. Hell yeah.

Ahm, a brief assortment of actual country music titles:

I Went Back to My Fourth Wife for the Third Time and Gave Her a Second Chance to Make a First Class Fool Out of Me

If I Can't Be Number One In Your Life, Then Number Two On You

Wanna Be A Blue Light Special In The K Mart Of Your Heart

I Changed Her Oil, She Changed My Life

Get Your Tongue Out Of My Mouth, Because I'm Kissing You Goodbye.

The expectorant worked, and I puked allover the stool. <-- Hehe, no, that ain't a country song, I'm friggin sick, as in yuck. Sweated my ass off this morning (Victor, why are you sharing this?) drove into work and made it til 11am. Tossed and turned between suppressent, expectorant - chose expectorant. Saving the big pieces to maybe spice up that last Banquet dinner some. Hehe.

Sorry this is short - but I feel like dog poo poo. Love u all, Victurd

No comments: