Monday, February 19, 2007

"Under construction"... ie.. "resurfacing".. simply cause I love the song, the singer, the message

Drippy/sappy... but What a Wonderful World

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

Trees turning green (or this time of year, a multitude of colors).. kids playin’ around ‘em… Red roses for many a heart… blooming/living after given..

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

Anything greater than a blue sky – smilin’ at me… Puffy clouds…
Brightness – crisp and clear… the secretive dark…

The colours of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shakin' hands, sayin' "How do you do?"
They're really saying "I love you"

Rainbows are a marvel… People watching – the best – especially when it involves friendship, family, niceties… Remember when I carried mail in the depths of KC, KS… Old, white feller trying to steady himself on ladder.. to cut limb very high up. without falling.. Neighbor feller who happened to be black – brings to him one of those long poles with a saw on the end… ya don’t read about stuff like that

I hear babies cryin', I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world

Babies (and GRANDbabies!)grow up to be President, Doctors, Lawyers, protectors of our country, you and me….

Oh yeah

Oh oh yeah…… It is a wonderful world.. Happy day, love Victurd

No comments: