Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Slip sliding away...

Ok, are we almost done with winter? Victor, if you swing back by here to reread this - let's say when you're sixty - and you're still living in Missouri - you'ra dumbass..... k? Four inches last night - no, outta gutter - I'm talking snow.

Left for work an hour early - saw ten to twenty off in ditches. Crossed Missouri River (three lane bridge, all southbound on the side I was on) and I see headlights coming at me. Huh? Uh huh, fugger had spun out, was headed in the wrong direction... I scooched over to left - whew. I feel sorry for him though - I bet he went in his scivvies... REAL skid marks!

Anyways, made it - hope you did too - and that you are warm and happy.

Left eye surgery tomorrow, whoop-ti-doop-ti. Happy Valentines day. Do you have good mems of Valentine's Day? Eh, I do. I'll never forget 4th grade... ya know how you'd buy a box of valentines and they'd all be kinda generic - same size - but there was always one for teacher - and then one or two bigass ones for "special" people. Patty Gross gave me a 'special one' in 4th grade. Shiver me timbers! Actually, I kinda liked makin' my own - my artistic creativity really really sucks - don't care - twas fun to cut 'em up, glue 'em up - make 'em.

Maynard's home. The more things change - the more they stay the same. "At work I just take time, and all through my coffee break timeI say a little prayer for you" (ahm, I guess a prayer to me and a prayer for him!)...

Sorry if this has sounded much like a diary, but I reckon that's whatinthehell it is. Going to see Stomp on 2/28, can't wait. Seen it long ago - a show like none other I've ever seen. Ifya getta chance - I highly recommend it.

If you gotta sweetie, hug 'em/love 'em. Life's like a box of chocolates. Happy happy...... love, Victurd

No comments: