Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Lucky stars.......... thank you....

Be forwarned, more diary crap!

It's 7 hours after eyeball surgery number two, and I'm typing this without the reading glasses I've become so dependent of the last several years. Onea those "don't you ever take this for granted again" moments. Believe me, I won't. I can 'legally' run again after a week - so this time I have no excuse to not go to the gym! I want nice abs again one more time before I keel!

Have had a very nice day with my son - laughing like we did years ago.... He's coming to my work for three days to help with a temporary assignment - so, again lucky stars.

To my new friend who fed me an awesome dinner last night - thanks... I will continue to not worry about tomorrow, and promise to love every day - and I have been. Thanks big time for your help with that.

I think we've got one more cruel day of winter - then we're on the warmer path to spring - YEAH!

Bless your eyeballs for being here... I'm blessed mine still are too! Happy happpy, and lemme know when you see a robin. Love, Victurd

No comments: