Sunday, December 31, 2017

Hello Goodbye

You say yes, I say no
You say stop and I say go go go, oh no
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello

Goodbye 2017, Hello 2018

Goodbye Tom, we're the Heartbroken, Fats, Chuck, Tulsa Time, Rhinestone Cowboy, A Sister Sledge, Gregg Allman, Cuba, J Geils, M-Mel, Della.

Why why why why why why do you say goodbye goodbye, oh no?

RIP Sally Rogers, Goll-leee, Mary Richards, Keith Partridge, Higgins, Phil Leotardo, Russell Huxtable, Benson, The Big Deal of The Day, Hef, The MD Telethon King, Rollin Hand - Mission Impossible, Flounder, Batman, Bond-James Bond, Jerry Gold, Dad - they're Home Alone now, Joanie Cunningham, Funny Man Don Rickles, The Dating Game/Gong Show guy, No minutes to Wapner, Mannix, Perry's Secretary

You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello

Raging Bull, Yordano, "OH MY", Deford, Yale, Mr Palermo, Cortez, Bunning, Piersall, Babe P, The end of an Ara, Baylor, Jud, Rollie, Broyles, YA, Pancho, Roy Halladay, Connie, Dallas, Mr. Steeler

You say yes (I say yes) I say no (But I may mean no)
You say stop (I can stay) and I say go go go (Till it's time to go), oh
Oh no
You say goodbye and I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello
Hello hello
I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello hello

Out of a job: Flynn, Bharara, Harvey, Welsh, Comey, Priebus, Dubke, Shaub, Scaramucci, Spicer, Short, Bannon, Gorke, Price, Manigault, me!

Hela heba helloa
Hela heba helloa, cha cha cha
Hela heba helloa, wooo
Hela heba helloa, hela
Hela heba helloa, cha cha cha
Hela heba helloa, wooo
Hela heba helloa, cha cah cah

Hello , to the first baby born in Iceland in 2017 - son, to mom Katrin Guojonsdottir - who, by chance, was the first baby born in Iceland in 1980.

Welcome Kylie Ray Tesalona, first baby born in the US, seconds after the ball had dropped in NYC to ring in the New Year....

In the world, there were 131,400,000 born in 2017, which, added to the already population totals 7,731,400,000. There were 118,000 babies born in The Czech Republic this year, adding to the total population makes that 10,739,983. SO, if Santa were make a list, check it twice, that would be 15,462,800,000 checks (21,479,966 Czech checks)

Hello firsts: France bans "too-thin" models (based on BMI), Canada mint releases a glow in the dark coin, Beware the 'borgs'? -> A Swedish and a US Company are equipping their employees with technology inside their bodies, enabling them to, among other things, open doors and log into computers... June, 2018, Saudi Arabia to grant women driver's licenses...

Hello more firsts.. tallest sandcastle (ever) in Germany... 20th Century Fox produces Largest Underpants (76'10" across waist, 45'3" from waistband to crotch)... The Harlem Globetrotters made 348 baskets from half court in an hour... Mark Kenny walked on his hands WHILE AT THE SAME TIME PULLING a Mini Cooper for 16'4"... At 101 years, 38 days, Bryson William Verdun Hayes became the world's oldest skydiver... India's Army Service Corps set the record for most men on a single moving motorcycle - 58!!!

Dare to predict 2018? Kerry-Marie Callander, New Zealand psychic will: "Storms, bad weather... tumultuous events from the sky, not the earth... a year of hope and coming together: people who have been alone may be meeting new people, new marriages and new commitments" (hmmm, 2017 was goodbye two R's, eh, you know... 2018 then, hello fill in the blank?)... Ha.

2017 work, 2018 Social Security...

Happy New Year, have some fun, I planta, the Good Lord willing... Love, Victurd

No comments: