Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Ooga-chaka Ooga-Ooga, Ooga-chaka Ooga-Ooga, Ooga-chaka Ooga-Ooga, Ooga-chaka Ooga-Ooga

I can't stop this feeling,
Deep inside of me,
Posting nonsensical lyrics,
It's what you do to me..........

Nuttin personal... seems this blog is mainly viewed by folks on Facebook... Adding them two things together means you're probably old..ha, sorry, kinda. A good portion of you have undoubtedly been hand-held since forever (and kudos on that)... You can turn left here if ya wanna, or, ride along and pretend it's 1960-something.

Remember your favorite LP album, and how you spun it time, after time, after time? Then, one day, Jonesy and Smitty were horsing around, bumped into the stereo cabinet - and now, that fav album would skip, and skip, so - time and again - you'd move the needle back to the start, go again until it got to the skipping point.

Victor? Pray tell you're not going liken that to your coupled history and that's what this blog is about?

Ahm, the LP thingy, it kinda resembles my dating history. Oh, there were some long plays, 8 years here, 20 years there... "Girl you got me thirsty, for another cup of wine" Ooga-chaka Ooga-Ooga, Ooga-chaka Ooga-Ooga, Ooga-chaka Ooga-Ooga, Ooga-chaka Ooga-Ooga...

Ok, stymie halt. I won't make it about me, how's that? I'll do a little research, plagiarize a buncha stuff, and hopefully we'll have some fun!

Guy/gal stories:

"EHarmony matched me with my ex, AFTER we were divorced."

"Initial meet and greet fine.. went to a movie on our second meeting. He asked if he could suck my toes (Ewww)... of course "NO!"... later, he dropped something on the floor.. tried to put the toes of my crossed legs in his mouth.. I kicked him in the face.. excused myself to the restroom, ran out the door and left him."

"Dude kept telling me about the flowers he grew, how they told him secrets/expanded his mind.. finally figured out he grew pot, consumed inordinate amounts daily.. came time for the tab.. "Oh, I forgot my wallet.".. End."

"Gal I met in class.. hit it off.. decided to meet for dinner.. when she sat down she farted.. REALLY LOUD... unavoidably loud. Excused herself to the restroom, never came back."

"Date was so bad I gave the waiter $20 to spill my drink on me."

"While at dinner, date looks at me and says "If you'd just lose 10 lbs, you'd be a ten." I asked for dessert."

Ok, there were better, weirder ones.. VICTOR! PLEASE SHARE ONE OF THOSE... ok.. guy/gal had dinner. She got sick on Freeway. Asked him to pullover. (We're talking gastrointestinal sick).. no toilet paper... he opened trunk, gave her a French-cuff shirt that was destined for dry cleaners.. used it, left it.. he called her "Freeway.".. just celebrated 17th anniversary in April, he still calls her "Freeway".."

Ok, nuff... Dating is like jail. Once you're in, you can't wait to get out. (Yeah, I've heard tell sometimes marriage can be that way as well.)

Seriously though, your emotions run thru every text message (or not), every meeting.. reading few words trying to ascertain big picture - difficult. Ups, downs, whats, ifs, maybes, could I, would I, yada. It's fun, scary, tiring, emotional, yummy - lots.

Love means... never... never... never having to ask one out again! (Sorry Ali/Ryan, oops)..

I'm outta here.. gonna go stare at my Messenger, hehe...

I said I'm hooked on a feeling,
And I'm high on believin'
That you're in love with me

Ooga-chaka Ooga-Ooga, Ooga-chaka Ooga-Ooga, Ooga-chaka Ooga-Ooga, Ooga-chaka Ooga-Ooga

Love, Victurd

No comments: