Monday, March 17, 2008

What’s important?

What’s important to you? CJ.. For you is it getting those gals raised, out (completely) on their own?

Rae? Is it about transferring ‘duties’ back to the rightful place?… Sumbrum… I would guess your “what’s important?” includes whatever happens whenever it happens…

Lisa - I know your eyes are focused tremendously on Casey - so do you kinda share “what’s important?”… What is that?

Connie… You have multiple “importants”… Drew, your son, your daughter and your grandbaby… a pretty decent list when you stop and think of it..

Nancy… Continuation of watching your kiddo climb to new heights… Not much prompting needed from the sideline - but you’re there just in case.

Kathie? I see your boys and your grandbabies.. (and ur hounds)… what else is important to you? I know music, but what else?

Gail? From looking at your site - I can see/feel the love for your boys… what else is there? What’s important?

Langford… I know the three “B’s”… then what? What predicates happiness for you? What’s your need? What’s important?

Jana… I know the new job is important, timely, and long awaited. Then what?

Brown-Worthington-Cougar-Mellencamp? Fer shur family. Then what? Dreams? Hopes? THE orgasm of life?

M… I don’t knowya well enough… but I sense privacy/seclusion to be a biggie. “Arm’s length away” is important. Is that important? If barking up wrong tree, then point me to right one…

So you ask………. Victor, they didn’t ask. Screw that, I’ll tell ‘em anyways. Important to me, for tomorrow is………..

Peacefully coexisting with whomever I encounter.

Life’s players (people) performing in wondrous ways so I can observe them.. (Onea my fav’s)…

Maynard, and a ripened brain (not to mention his mother’s love for him.) Victor, you’re dreaming. I know, but she really fooled me once before - why not ask/hope for the sequel.

Lack of conflict. I am very uncomfy in conflict. That’s important to me.

No hurt feelings, mine or otherwise. I know impossible. Being on one end of a scrumptious French kiss may not mean nearly as much to the person on the other end. Dating sucks - but it’s a prerequisite to together happiness.

An economic world where I would have the ability to buy a friend a meal… Put $30 in the car to go see a friend I ain’t seen in awhile… Enough bucks, and the Betty Crocker Cookbook ability to fire up some spare ribs for friends to chomp on…

It’s important to me little one’s parents know how to be little one’s parents.

It’s important to me the aging ones from yesteryear still understand they’re important.

It’s important to me business folk don’t bully employees.

It’s important to me we all have that quest/desire for what really is important.

It’s important to me whenever another speaks - no matta who they are.

It’s important to me than when I encounter a jerk - I completely understand I have absolutely no control over jerkism.

It’s important to me I take “time outs” from what’s important - to relax, forget all, share in camaraderie - hide from the hustle bustle.

Important is a fun word. There are assholes who lust for that word. “I am important.” Fuck you, go plan your tombstone you idiot - seen a graveyard with “important” somewhere carved in the granite?…

Important, as in “you peons leave me the hell alone…. I’m on a mission with Mr. Big Stuff.” Stick that up your ass as well…. When you walked by twelve of us with your nose in the air - 8 of us emailed Mr. Big Stuff to say that “you suck” so dream on when it comes to him granting your wishes. Can you say “Renee”…

It’s important I end this, you’re getting bored. It’s important you not be bored. Your reaction is important to me. It’s also important to me I go pee now. I’ve typed 17,242 letters without peeing, that’s important now.

It’s important you know I’m glad you’re here. Your thoughts are important to me. Gone now - tis my hope whatever is important to you is focused on and achieved.. And if not achieved, at least strived for. That’s important. Love, Victurd

No comments: