Saturday, March 08, 2008

I read the news today oh boy.... (Again)....

Life, ain't it interesting?

Missouri Outgoing Governor (yes, he may be 'outgoing', but in this instance, it means he ain't running again)… anyways.. Some guy that was running against Blunt before Blunt dropped outta the race… wants access to all emails to/from Blunt since January, 2007. Blunt wants to charge whatever Department this dude works for, $541,000 for the cost it will take to perform this task. Blunts lawyer will make $300/hour on this, and retrieval of records - observing those records will take boo-koo hours at $40 an hour… thus their $541,000 total. I mean hell, at work - I delete all my emails monthly. They're 'saved' in there somewhere - and all I gotta do is search a specific name in my deleted emails, and up pops any email exchange that's been deleted. WTF is up with $541,000?

With gaiety, R. Catholic's announce "number of sexual abuse charges for 2006 were over 700, for 2007, we're down to 600-some. (But $$'s for pay-outs on these up hundreds of thousands.) Answer's simple. Alter your ways.

Body packed in dry ice found in hotel room.

Consumer confidence lowest since 2002. Dangerous cracks in the nation's job market are deepening. Employers slashed jobs by the largest amount in five years and hundreds of thousands of people dropped out of the labor force - ominous signs that the country is falling toward a recession or has already toppled into one.

Retail establishment in North Kansas City having a "Sick of Winter Sale."

Fun to read the pro/con letters to the editor regarding the "Bodies Revealed" display now at Union Station. "That could be my mom (half).. And she's been sliced mid upper arm to her shoulder to demonstrate the movement of the shoulder socket as she lifts a pan."

My horoscope for today: "Your finances are in excellent shape today (I just got back from paying $95 in interest to "Advance America")… and this is the time to make the most of the capital you have in the bank (Ahm let's see.. I have enough left for half a month's mortgage, then I can splurge away the other $75/week I have left until the next payday.). Investments are sharply favored for you today. (Duh.) The evening is ideal for family activities, with loved ones being very cooperative." (I love Maynard like crazy, but 'cooperative' has never been onea his favorite descriptors.)… Did they like just get here? Do these horoscopes, like virtually everything else in our stores - come from the opposite end of the globe where they're perhaps looking at different fucking stars than we see here?

$35 BILLION contract for building future Air Force Tankers (refueling planes) awarded to Airbus, French-owned. Boeing (US owned) predicts loss of 70,000 jobs nationwide. Makes perfect sense to me.

So who prospers from all this shit? We do. As I left the Piggly Wiggly (Sunrise breakfast, no red meat, hey… I'm down 14 lbs since the start of the Biggest Loser contest… first time under 200 lbs since like when the first Bush was in office..).. As I left Piggly Wiggly, I simply shook my head, and surely this caused any build up ear wax to dislodge - so I will hear better the resta the day.

So…. An idea would be… have the Priests who have been charged with this perversion - during their off hours - read thru Blunt's emails at a rate of pay of $25/hour, thus saving our State several hundred thousands.. And… tithe's would continue to go toward better things… Tell the French "oops.. we fucked up… Do-Overs"… Raid Union Station, steal the bodies, swing by that hotel - pickup the frozen one - and give 'em all their final and proper burial… Move Jean Dixon, or whoever-in-the-hell writes those horoscopes - to whereverinthehell the Master Control Clock is in the US, to view the right GD stars.

Then, there'd be harmony - and we could all attend the "Sick of Winter Sale."

Woke up, fell out of bed,
Dragged a comb across my head;
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup;
And looking up, I noticed I was late.
Found my coat and grabbed my hat,
Made the bus in seconds flat;
Found my way upstairs and had a smoke;
Somebody spoke and I went into a dream . . .


I've learned, if one keeps their tongue in cheek - it's fairly hard to down food. Thinking about ear wax kinda stalls the urge to eat as well… Here's hopin' ur horoscope is five-stars, and that u soon may get laid ("Bodies Revealed")…. Love, Victurd.

No comments: