Sunday, December 28, 2008

Weird brain……

But mebbe that’s ok. Today let’s talk “fun”. What’s fun for you? (Come on you creepy [said with love] no-commentin’ basta’s… for real.. What do you find fun?)

I likes some lyrics… like “Boom shacka lacka lacka, Boom shacka la boonka boo”…. and “Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin world go round”…

“Stop right there!… I gotta know right now!… Before we go any further--!
Do you love me?… Will you love me forever?…Do you need me?
Will you never leave me?…Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life?
Will you take me away and will you make me your wife?…Do you love me!?
Will you love me forever!?…Do you need me!?…Will you never leave me!?
Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life!?…Will you take me away and will you make me your wife!?….I gotta know right now…Before we go any further…o you love me!!!?
Will you love me forever!!!?…”

Followed closely by “Let me sleep on it - Baby, baby let me sleep on it
Let me sleep on it -And I'll give you my answer in the morning
Let me sleep on it… Baby, baby let me sleep on it
Let me sleep on it… And I'll give you my answer in the morning”

I know, I’m old, don’t care… dat chits fun….

Fun was the drive to Hana. Snorkeling at Hanauma Bay.. (a friggin’ aquarium, times a kajillion).. Saying “Till Death Do Us Part” even if rather teary eyed the second time I said it, ‘cause I’d already said it once….

Fun is pets. A cat finding the sun, or, a new incredible sleeping place he/she’d never thought of before.. A hound loose and on the run.. “Smiling” even…

Meeting someone at the airport, watching them get off the plane and finding your eyes…

Fun is lacing up the softball cleats at age fitty-five.. Fun is hearing my son laugh…

Fun is intimacy.. (Ok slap me.. But you’d have to agree, there ain’t nuttin else like it on the planet.)…

Fun is a coupon for an $8.95 shampoo and cut, and leaning back having that warm water doused on your head, and the gifted massaging hands of the cutter.. It’s onea them moments where you think to yourself “can I just stay here for three, twelve hours?”…

Fun is sitting at Mickey D’s seeing a snotnose walk in, eyeballing the “ball (play) room” and saying “YAY!”

Fun is 5pm. Fun is finding a familiar, friendly voice on the other enda the phone. Fun is group emails with everyone trying to ‘one-up’ the other…

Fun is sledding.. (Kinda like life, you gotta lean forward, slowly climb back up the hill to catch the exhilaration again.)

Fun is 184 hands thrown into the air as the roller coaster starts it’s steep, fast descent.

Fun is little kid’s sports. Fun is an elderly couple holding hands walking into a store.

Fun is finding a parking spot at Wally World where you’re actually close enough to detect/see/read the sign “Wally World.”

Fun is finding an unbeknowngst ten dollar bill in a paira pants…

Fun is “They’re gonna put me in the movies”… “I am the walrus koo koo kaa choo”.. “How can you have any pudding if you don’t eat yer meat.” … “HEY, TEACHER, LEAVE US KIDS ALONE.”

Fun is sun. Rain (watching it from inside.).. A hawk soaring. Geese honking. A buddy getting pooped on by said geese.

Saturdays and Sundays are great fun. No alarm set is fun. Sleep is fun. Waking is funner.

Fun is hearing/saying “Thanks”….. The “L” word is fun, whether written or said aloud.

Fun is when a blogger has blogged too GD long, and says “it’s time to say goodbye.”

Life, if we let it be, is fun. Naked is fun. Victor, you said you were stopping. You’re no fun, basta.

May fun find it’s way into your heart, your life, your every day, your will, your spirit.. And even into your nakedness. We can have fun until the day we pee our pants and forget our name. (And even that could be a warm feeling, I reckon.) Have fun. Love, Victurd.

No comments: