Monday, December 29, 2008

I’m on Vication…….

Uh huh. Am. Took the whole week off. Yeah, I know, that’s only four working days this week, but ha ha, I took last Friday off too… So I don’t have to place my hand in that stupid palm reader time clock thingy for twelve, count ‘em, twelve days.

With such merriment… I decided to email a few of my friends who ARE working today.

Subject line: Happy New Year and……

Just a reminder... you're at work this week... I'M NOT!

HA HA HA........ HA HA HA....

Love,
Brat

Promptly, at 8:01am I received a reply. Lil’ basta’s… I’d emailed their private email addy’s, I hope their horn-rimmed IT guys are monitoring their play:

“I have nothing to say to that....
OH...except for SUCK IT, VIC!”

Thanks for replying Kendra… Did I mention I was on vacation?

Next one:

“I may be at work, but I'm getting paid to fuck around so now who's the man Vic????”

Hmmm.. Perhaps a good point there, ceptin’ I’m getting a little sleepy.. I think I’ll go take a nap… I do however hope she enjoyed the announcement “Good Morning, it’s 8am, have a great day.” (I was at Mickey D’s drinking fitty-four cent Senior coffee… reading about the wonderful Chiefs)….

Nuther:

“Happy New Year to all of you! And Victor...you can kiss my ass as well...just know that I could have taken the entire week off too…”

I wish these ditsy broads would make up their minds.. Suck it or kiss it… Hehe…

I’m thinking I may send ‘em a reminder again… ohhhh… around 2:30pm… you know.. That time of day when you’re thinking “I want the hell outta here.. And it’s only Monday.”…

And then… I’ll have another to send (I’ll be napping, but I’ll put it on auto-send at seven-fitty am tomorrow):

Good Morning…

Please know, my eyes are closed as you read this. Congrats to your company for you logging in at 8am on your personal email… they should be proud… slackers…

I’ve sent this automatically at seven-fitty am (with my nifty Microsoft Works delayed email thingy) so……. I’m sawing logs as you read…

Auto-email timer-sender thingy:
“Just a reminder… you’re at work, I’m not. I’m not coming back for a year. Twelve days I will have off. Stick that one up your Funk and Wagnel… Oh, and please… no emails until.. Ohhhhh.. Let’s say 10am… yeah, that’ll work.. I don’t want the “You’ve got mail” thing to awaken me… Just think.. You’ll only have 6 more hours to plug away there by then.. Oh, and the resta the week too, sorry, forgot that.”

This vication chit is pretty cool. I bet they’ll still welcome me with open arms when I return… ahm… in twelve days.. Did I mention that?

I mean heck, what are friends for?

Going now… nap in mind… I’ll set the alarm for… eh… I don’t think I’ll set the alarm.. I’m on Vication you know.

Happy New Year (At least you get that day off)…

Love,
Victurd

PS to KB… would u mind forwarding to LB so she’s aware I’m on Vication too? God Bless….

No comments: