Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Quickies……

Pervert. Knew you’d think that. I meant blog. It’s 12:16pm, I gotta clock back in at 12:30pm. Wanna? Jk.

It’s friggin snowing out. I want Florida. I’m too old for this crap.

Fill in the blank……. “I’m so happy I could ____________”..

Had anything make u very elated of late? Eh, I dunno. I’ve had some laughs.. Had some very good experiences. Well, ok, one – of late. (Envision Barney Fife pulling out the bullet he’s been saving forever and ever.. and picture ‘turd w/Levit… ah, never mind.)

Wondering on the way into work. Who wakes up the rooster?

Christmas lights starting to popup in neighborhoods. CNN “breaking news” email yesterday “we’re officially in a recession.” Duh. Ok, them chirpy ones, with the GD lights litup. How can they aready be $o $appy Happy? Don’t they realize, the hook them limbs of the tree up, adorn, turn the lights on – they gotta put crap underneath?

I don’t think I’ll put mine up until 12/24, which, happens to coincide with our hopeful bonus here at work. Wonder how late the stores stay open on 12/24. “Hey, I know it’s only cold hashbrowns from Waffle House, but it’s the thought that counts.” Son and I ate at Waffle House last Christmas. Actually, was kinda fun. Basta’s this year though, went to no smoking. Boycotting them. Guess I’ll haveta cook. Two ashtrays in kitchen, all is good.

Quickies.. Man it’s been so long. Kid taking a nap, “come on”… “School gets out in twelve minutes… ready?”… “I know I hit the snooze twice, I still have 7 minutes before I gotta leave for work… COME ON!”…… hehe..

It’s now 12:24pm. Crap. No takers huh? Come on, call me. 867-5309 (or my cell.. we’ll forecast the future 913-384-6600)..

Sitting here wondering about “office sex.” Yes, mebbe part perve in me. I know some prolly have it. Remember a snow day a few years back.. Executive secretary panting, sweating, eventually HOLLERING “GET OUTTA THE BUILDING NOW”…. Me thinks she and the sales rep had a thingy. Two free hours that neither’s spouse would even have any idea anything was outta the normal. Eww.. Wonder where they did it.

Ya think folks do it in cars still? Seen a few sneak out to lunch. Next time, I’ll check ‘em out upon their return. See if they got that ‘glow’. Or razor burn on her face. Or shit eaten grin.

K, that’s all. This quickie’s over. If you have significant other, havea quickie. Mebbe just before your shower. Maybe whilst he’s still got shaving cream on halfa his face. Could be fun!

Long live the quickie. HURRY! Call me, we’ll “Do” lunch… Love, Victurd.

No comments: