Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oh I wonder wonder wonder wonder who.......

I wonder………

I wonder what the world would be like if we didn’t have guns…

I wonder what would happen (positively) to work performance, if… the owners said “here.. We have this much money to spend on payroll… rank your coworkers.. Then divvy it up how you feel it should be.”

My boss wondered… Our airline was asked to transport an organ (for free) for an operation in another city.. We did. But, my boss wondered “I wonder if they’ve going to transplant it for free?”

I wonder why, as we old, single farts age… there appears desperation for a mate… yet, we become pickier and pickier.. And get to be older, single farts…

My son told me.. “did you know it cost like 3 cents to make a penny, and 7 cents to make a nickel.” I wonder why we make ‘em? And who pays for the excess?

I wonder why, when… they go down as well… we call ‘em elevators?

I wonder why, when I grew up, we left windows opened at night to allow the summer air to enter thru the screen… doors were unlocked… and now we have deadbolts, security cameras, lights that come on when something moves…

Oh I wonder wonder wonder wonder who… who wrote the book of love….

I wonder why people hit animals?

If we can fly people to the moon, clone a calf, build computers to hold a kajilllion megabytes, I wonder why can’t we invent a way that automobiles won’t hit other automobiles whilst in transit?

When two piddle… the ‘prelims’ are called foreplay.. Whaddaya call it when you play after? I guess “post play” would kinda sorta work. Might be one-sided though. And gooey. Sorry. Slipped.

I wonder why Uncle Sam bails out corporations while it’s for sure known that not every human in our country has food to eat for the day?

Since our planet is round, I wonder why the water doesn’t fall off?

I wonder why it takes leather balls to play rugby?

If two bisexuals were riding a bike built for two.. I wonder if it’d be called a bibibicycle or a bibiyclebult4two?

I wonder if two peoples that each have lips, or eyebrows pierced, ever got stuck together?

I wonder if two loggers constantly argued, then one day they buried the hatchet… the hell would they do then?

I wonder why it ain’t called a hairscut?

I wonder why, when we were kids, and the crotchety old teacher would lean her head down and leer at us from over the glasses… why we got more frightened? I mean hell, surely they couldn’t see us as well…

I wonder what the star is thinking, or what prompts to allofasudden say… “Ok, time to fall”…

I wonder whoever started “you can’t talk in your normal voice” in a library? And why?

If you’re late turning in a book, or you get a speeding ticket… why is the consequence called “fine’?

I wonder what Stevie Wonder wonders?

I wonder.. Is it possible to pat your head, rub your belly, wander and wonder all at the same time? On a bicycle built for two?

I wonder why I do this. (We do too Victor.)

Gotta go… (#1 since you asked).. . Wonder what I’ll do wit the resta the day?

Loveya, Victurd

No comments: