Thursday, May 01, 2008

Mayday mayday mayday…

Nah, nothing’s wrong.. just kinda like saying that. You have fun/fav things to say?

I also like, Look, whaddaya talk, whaddaya talk, Whaddaya talk, Whaddaya talk? He's a music man. Dude.

Wow. Nice weather. Someone pointed out yesterday women are starting to wear less. Geez. Hadn’t noticed.

Work was nutso yesterday. Your work ever nutso? My job ain’t brain surgery, but wow, at some point – every time we move a military member’s goods – each and every shipment comes through me. Congruously I’d have one’a tappin’ on my shoulder.. one on line one.. line two ringing.. and was mid-email answering someone’s question. I’d finish one, get to the other, do the third – then forget whereinthehell I was and what I was doing.

The basta’s.. they’re getting snooty about breaks (One in the morning, and only fitteen minutes, between the set times of.. aye yai yai – and me thinks u know me by now, I likes my independence. If I’ve had occasions where I’ve had the shoulder tapper, lines 1,2,3 – questions tossed over the cubicle wall, and a truck in Alamogordo, NM needing a bill of lading NOW.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.. I WANT/NEED a cig! What’d Beetlejuice say? SOMEBODY HELPS ME!

We’ve got camera’s now to takes our little pictures on the veranda. Nice. Mebbe if I get caught, I can add ‘em to my MySpace. I needs me some new ones there. (Went out with this chicky once – online thingy – her pic on the web was 8 yrs old. She laughed about it. The last 8 yrs hadn’t been good to her. I didn’t laugh about it. Oh well.)

We ain’t had no raise since 2006. Hmmm. At least gas, ground beef and milk haven’t risen in price. But – then again, there was the field trip to Bora Bora (‘bigs’ and their families.. the $30,000 chunka concrete dock we built so we could unload the three trucks that have used it since it was constructed three months ago.. the WONDERFUL new ceramic tiled bathrooms (7 of ‘em).. Germany, Hawaii, Florida… six brand spankin’ new diesel tractors (we now use two of them, the other four stay parked.).. Six flatbeds.. but no raises.

Victor, do you realize you could get fired for talking about your job here? I rectum. Ok, I’ll stop. No. No I won’t. Hehe. “And another thing!”.. If ya ain’t gots no “niche” – then lookout – you could be the next one on the “departures” all-employee email announcement. Recently lost two, a combined fitty years here. Bye bye. Seeya. “Economics.”

Victor, you woke up in a good mood – the hell’s the deal? Oh I am still in a good mood. Work is kinda like marriage (some).. There are just some things that you’re aware of, you probably don’t like, you know are gonna happen.. and you deal with it.. or.. you don’t. Ifn’s it reaches the point where you Popeye out and “I’ve had all I can takes and I can’t takes no more” then you leave.. you get divorced.. you go.. you drip a bit first on the ceramic tiled floor.. then.. bye bye.. Oh well.. Can’t help about the shape I’m in I can’t sing I ain’t pretty and ma legs are thing.. Look, whaddaya talk, whaddaya talk, Whaddaya talk, Whaddaya talk? He's a music man.

Life. Up. Down. In. Out. Victor, when have you had in/out of late. Yeah. My bad. Up. Down.

There’s a little bit’a something wrong with everything. And a little bit’a something right with everything. I do love my job. I love many peeps here. I love the folks I talk to allover the good ole’ US of A. I likes people giving me shit about my unkept desk. (I know where EVERYTHING is on it!).. I don’t even mind the drive. I even likes most’a upper management. Don’t understand ‘em all the time, but likes ‘em nonetheless.

Some things just are. Life’s that way. If you’ve got the money honey, I’ve got the time. Oh. Sorry. Just another one I likes saying.

Mayday mayday mayday. Happy May Day. Were you aware onea the orgins of May Day was in Chicago where they fought for the eight hour day back in the late 1800’s? Me neither, but Wiki told me. (How’d Dolly work 9 to 5?) Gimme four 10’s or lemme work from home. Some things just are.

We can work it out. You put the lime in the coconut you drink it all up. I said DOCTOR, ain’t there nothing I can take.. I saaaaid DOCTOR, ain’t there nothing I can take to relieve this belly ache. Sometimes, just bitchin’ a little feels good eh? Bitchin’. Biotches. Hehe. I know, I needta leave. Mayday mayday mayday. Love, as always, Victurd.

No comments: