Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hey Victurd, whaddareya gonna write about today?

I dunno, that’s just it, I dunno.

Why? You seem to believe you’re a creative soul, whastup with that? Fooling yourself? Notta ‘has been’ but a ‘never were’?

KMA, I’ve not said I’m creative. Lord knows I have trouble even painting a plain ole room. My hands ain’t meant for saws, chisels, perfection. I’ma baling wire and duct tape kinda person, you know that.

So… write about… ahm.. The Royals? Hehe, funny you should say that.. Ever have them times where – when shit happens – it just ain’t good shit.. remember? The mediocre boxer? Well, he goes thru those times when he repeatedly gets knocked down, time after time. Then mebbe he showers, goes to the parking lot – lo and behold someone’s stolen his car. Ya gotta laugh. The Royals had lost nine in a row.. I’d watched the first 5-6 innings, I think we were leading 6-2, turned it off.. “done deal.. whew, losing streak stopped, atta way guys.” Woke up this morning. We led 8-3 in the 9th. They came back, tied it in the 9th – scored again in the 10th to kick our butt. Ya just gotta laugh.

Reminds me of toward payday. The “GD librarian”-like bank tellers keep telling me “you really needta keepa journal.” Yeah yeah, I know. Anyways – it’s that time when you gots $4.63 left until automatic deposit at midnight – and son says “hey, can I borrow $5, I’ll pay you back tomorrow?”.. ya gotta laugh..

Then, you take measure of the household.. go poop.. GD. Last roll. Cat meows, tries to trip you as you walk to the bedroom. So, like an old married man does with his ole lady, ya give in – walk to the kitchen.. grab the cat food bag, turn it into the food bowl, out drips 6 bits of dry food. Cat gives you onea them looks like an ole lady does to the old married man.

You shower – GD, no more clean towels. You scrape together two 1/2 pieces of the last piecea soap so u can wash ur parts. Get out, spend 3 minutes rolling up the toothpaste so you can get a smidget of paste for your chops.. Wisk the deodorant under your arms – feels kinda raw.. Sumbitch, the gel is gone and you’re disturbing underarm hairs with the plastic of the GD contraption.

You decide “I gotta get outta here.” Crank the car. (The HRL).. “Ding-Ding-Ding” – LOW FUEL. At times ya gotta just stop and laugh.

So you decide to take a walk instead – but first, swing by the mailbox. “If you don’t pay $____ car insurance by 12:01am on such-n-sucha date, your insurance will be cancelled.” Lemme see, they want $____ and I gots $4.63… then I give my kid $5, that leaves me with negative .47 cents. Ya gotta laugh.

Ya decide eh, maybe it ain’t the right time for a walk. So, u goes to the computer. Yeah, that’ll do it. “You’ve got mail.” (I hate AOL, never used it, but was for informational purpose only.) Some singles site. Some really nice looking lading. And she contacted ME.

Then, I gotta laugh. Well, would she object if my pits were a little ‘tangy’? And.. ahm, u think she enjoys walks – and would she drive to my house so we could? If we used my Entertainment book for a ‘buy one get one’ u think I could be the free one? Hehe.

No – this isn’t pity party. Yes – I am – eh, about B- happy in life. Oh, I’m very happy with the moments of life – just going thru a situation where I bought out whatshernames portion of the equity, refinanced – I got enough house for 9 people, only two live here and I wish it were one! So it, like anything in life, is situational.

You know what I’m saying. Rough day at the office, you’re finally off and you hit a pothole going 68 mph. She-it. Dadburnit. Sonofaditch. You decide to spoil yourself with a nice refreshment from a fast food joint and there’s 19 cars in line. You roll thru, go into the gas station for a fountain drink instead – the six people in line eye’s are affixed upon you – and only after you pay – and the cashier’s eyes were distinctly focused downward – you realize. GD, left my zipper down. Which reminds you about the last rolla toilet paper, the pisssed off cat, the gas tank saying “E”, the really cool lady who wants you to contact her – and then u getta whiff of your pits. Ya haveta laugh.

Close your ears. Life ranges from “can’t get it up” to “simultaneous orgasm.” Hills and valleys inbetween, ain’t no pun intended. Everything is situational. Laugh with it, roll with it. (Victor, don’t forget rolls of…) I KNOW I KNOW. And tonight I’ll wear shin guards until I can get the cats food at 12:01am. I needs them on my team, will keep ‘em happy.

I think it’s kinda fun – I really do. Like a board game – can you make it around? Hurdle this twist – dodge this obstacle. Eventually, the mountaintop will come. It too is fleeting – but hey – so is the opposite end.

Every thing is situational, temporary. Well. Cept maybe the Royal’s woes. Brb, gotta poop. “Maynard? You seen the Sunday paper?” Love, Victurd

No comments: