Saturday, May 31, 2008

E = MC2

Oh this may piss somea you off…

Figuring out women. I don’t think, there is sucha E = MC2 formula for gals.

Unique. NOT like a Doris Day movie. Fragile, the porcelain doll.
Stubborn (just shoot me). Fickle.

Men live. They go, they do. They poop, they pee. They exist. They fart. They work. They come home from work. They fix the doorbell. They mend the fence. They mow the yard. They check the fluids in both cars. They go, go, go, and finally their bodies tell them “hungry.”

Women. I can’t wear these shoes. I can’t think from these feet. I ain’t real sure what they think.

Men think in Times New Roman size 14 type. Women are all Arial, #8. There’s so much difference in cave man versus “Sex in the City” it’s truly pathetic.

We (the ones with “thingy’s”) don’t go thru life with blinders - but we do pretty much basically go thru life with Eat, Sleep, Be Nice.

Women are more “I’ll do this really really special for them… and see if he notices”… “I’ve spent over two hours infronta the mirror, let’s see what he says”… “I saw this, it reminded me of ‘us’, I’m gonna set it out, not say anything - and when he notices, yeah baby, I’ll JUMP HIM.”

We men, again, we eat, we sleep, we try to be nice. So we mighta skipped over one or two’o those things. “Twas not with intent, ‘twas not because we don’t appreciate you/what you do.

So, tears set in, shoulders are slapped, and whilst she crawls into an 18 hour “leave me alone” tirade, we’re stuck with trying to relive the day, the events, exactly whatinthehell just happened, and why it turned things so topsy-turvy.

I just spent the last two days with a woman - and it was admittedly very nice. No, not “that”. Pervert, figured you’d ask.

We spent roughly 10+ hours together in the last two days on her porch swing - and there ain’t no betta place to get to know one-another. Yes, “the younger one.” After the initial trip to pee - I actually didn’t look in the mirror and ask “what are you doing here you dumbass” - it was all good. Comfy, natural.

I didn’t take chemistry in High School, nor college. As far-fetched as it might sound that someone born in the fitties, could be so comfy with someone born in the seventies - it was actually not even noticed. Two people, not two ages. I was myself (even though en route I took ice and tried to ‘puff up’ the bags under my eyes)..

7-10:30pm last night, very nice BBQ…

1pm today… beers and the porch swing… for several hours… it was all good.. Laughter.. Fun.. Yes, even touch…

She’s a good mom, who happens to be in extreme financial distress. (Scroll to yesterday’s blog “I can’t be no sugar daddy”)….

When finances were ultimately discussed - I was basically told it was time for me to leave. GD the preacher man.

So there are people out there who look solely for bucks? I rectum so. Didn’t we just like kiss and it was really kinda-very nice? It’s just a second date, and neither of us is even certain if a third is warranted - but ain’t it a little premature to add up “not very much” with “not very much” to decipher “this shit ain’t gonna work?”

I’m glad actually, this happened so early. If u read the blog yesterday, I wasn’t sure if I was turning into “heaven ever after”, “a dead end”, or perhaps “an illusion.”

We’re all shallow on certain things I rectum. Leave I did, but not huffy. Hell, I even wrote off a 12-pack of beer on the whole deal.

As I was leaving, she said something to the effect of “Good bye Victor, I had a REALLY nice time”.. I didn’t turn, didn’t acknowledge..

Left me wondering. Why, when eyeballs line up, when hearts apparently are congruent, when this smile affords/propels that smile - it turns to shit.

I take the positive of all this. Yes, it is possible for me to look another in the eyes and be smitten. Yes, I still will melt upon a smile. Yes, they still “fit” up under the arm.

But I’m back at square one as to figuring out women. There be any kinda manual on that?

Men are men. Women are unique. Dammit. May not sound fun, but it’s the friggin truth.

Undaunted, I go to tomorrow carrying the hopes (the “what keeps me going”) that “I’ve yet to be in the best relationship I’ve ever been in.” Don’t mean anything personal by that Perijo and Marilyn - just parta figuring out the female psyche.

Softball tomorrow, yippee. In a way, I’m glad it ain’t coed. Leaving now. Going to eat, sleep and be nice. It’s all I know. Love, Victurd.

No comments: