Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hi….

How the hell are you?

Me? Eh, bouta B-. Not bad. Same ole same ole ya know.

Sometimes just dream about kickin’ back, doing somea the things I’ve always wanted to do.. you know, like havea vehicle that combined – is big enough to pull a small sleeper kinda trailer, AND is good on gas mileage – and just getting the hell outta here.

Victor, does that mean you ain’t happy with status quo? Oh, I rectum happy enough. Just wanta break. A change. Excitement. You know.

What keeps us from our dreams?

Money, numero uno. I rectum, had I done it the other way (sacrificed “woo hoo” times for “nose to the grindstone, climb that ladder bebbe”) I’d be able to do the dreamin’ kinda stuff I’d like to…. but… then I think I may be a different person, and “woo hoo” would be more “cha-ching” and focus might be lost on the precious minutes ticking by. Oh, I know there are bastas out there (I’m envious!) who have the best of both worlds – and still “woo hoo” along the way.. I just ain’t been able to…

Doable. If we set our dreams… focus on them.. not lose tracka them.. save for them.. then mebbe we can have ‘em..

I’d truly love to do this. Jump in the car/truck, no set game plan – and go. See the good ole US of A – people watching along the way. To me, that be hella more fun to blog about than scraping the bottom of the brain barrel to hopefully provide a smile.

Money? (Said like Doc Brown said “Roads?”) We don’t need roads… You mean Doc - We don’t need money?… Yes, just go. Travel. Find friggin’ Labor Ready’s if ya runned outta money. Have enough peanut butter/bread/crackers to keepya poopin’, peein’, energized for the whole trip.. and then cotton down in a town where work was available… enough gas for a few tanks, money enough for s’more campground nights, food… and keep on truckin’.

I’d liketa see if them East Coasters are as ‘short’ as perceived. I’d loveta go to Cooperstown for the nostalgia of it all. Kinda be a kid again. Niagara Falls. (Slowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch. Right Moe?)

I mean seriously – this is our land, but oh so little do we know about it. We people are our people – but we’ll ne’er know that many unless we get out and ‘do’.

Feller that taught at local Liberal Arts College. Diagnosed, late fitties, with MS. He had my dream as well.. So.. to say “haha MS, catch me!” he took off on his bike. NO money. Went thru all fitty states. Wanted to demonstrate the goodness of all people – as well as “don’t thwart your own dreams.”

Now I ain’t askin’ to live offa others – but I rectum I wouldn’t turn down a rich daddy’s girl whose poppa said “What? That’s nuts… but here’s $10,000, have a nice trip.” Hehe.

The sequoias.. The 4 dead guys in granite. Mountain chains. All of ‘em. The Grand Canyon. The Atlantic, the Pacific – the Rio Grande. I’d liketa see old people, young people, people of various ethnicity, socio-economics, size, shape, attitude, smiles, grumpiness – just see what makes our nation click.

I’M GETTING SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED. Then I lookout and see the smashed in door and the “gone, completely gone” grill of the Hot… Rod… 14MPG Lincoln.” She-it. Dreamsmasher. Naysayer. Poo-poo’er. Razzbutt.

I won’t give up on dream. May come time the bod simply won’t physically allow it – but I wanna go. Do. See. Watch. Write.

And it could all be wrapped up heading Eastbound on I-70 thru the wonderful state of Kansas. You know, a happy ending, like “that was flat cool.” Final pit stop, the Chickenhawks delightful “largest ball of twine in the universe.” GD, that might even top their recent National Championship. Hehe. (Sorry Lisa, just seein’ if ur awake.)

Bottomline. (REMEMBER I TALK TO ME HERE).. Don’t give up on your dreams. Try to figure out which’n’way and howto make ‘em happen. For if we have no hope, then what’s our stay worth? Spoil one’s self along the way. Take time for you. Me. Stop and smell the oceans, rivers, streams, pastures, mountain creeks, steel mills, wineries, forests, red clay…. whatever your dream is – don’t leggo.

So ifn’s u are rich daddy’s girl. Ifn’s u wanna share this dream. Ifn’s u likes peanut butter. Ifn’s u don’t mind getting nails dirty (preferably them non-Asian-decorated ones), if you can keep your cell phone off – say every other day, ifn’s u don’t mind camping. If you wanna go, do, see, write, tell. Holler. 867-5309. Love, Victurd.

No comments: