Monday, July 30, 2007

You G#D D&M* $ON)FA#IT*HE$

I HAVE a good feel for emotions… I generally understand them…. I ain’t cocky, but I feel I have decent empathy… can detect, just by looking at someone’s face - whether something is up in someone’s world, or that maybe they just got laid the night before….

I’M A PEOPLE PERSON FOR C$#$%#$’S SAKE - HOW COULD YOU TELL ME I HAVE “BELOW AVERAGE EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE”??????

Oh….. Hi…… sorry… . A little carried away there….

I spent halfa the weekend biting my nails worrying about: me, my life, “are my thoughts/beliefs screwed up?”, do I need a life ‘oil change’? Should I come from right field insteada leftfield? I am a compilation of those before me… (hehe, maybe it’s partly THEIR fault!!!!)

I hung my head as I went to work today… I truly love people… Sure, I avoid the negative ones… but at least I can detect their negativity…

I was browsing thru certain tests.. Actually… looking for perhaps a new (creative) bulletin for MySpace because I about vomit when I see the ones that say stuff like “what’s your favorite flavor of ice cream”, “do you kiss on the first date”, “would you rather attend a movie or a live play?”… meaningless bullshit…. (Sorry, way I feel)…

So I took the following test… now I don’t expect you to take the following test… It’s 106 questions long… and afterward it told me ‘you are below average in emotional intelligence” and that was basically it… except I could dig out my credit card to find out why, and what I could do to “improve my life, my problem solving” etc, etc.

http://www.queendom.com/tests/access_page/index.htm?idRegTest=1121

I was below average…..

So I said “Screw them bastards” and took this test tonight (much shorter)

http://www.queendom.com/tests/access_page/index.htm?idRegTest=1121

“You scored a 135.” WTF is that? Outta how many? I remember once coming home so proudly after running a varsity cross country race finishing 52nd - screamed it to my parents, and they looked at me dumbfounded. “Outta what?”… Turns out, 145 was top. Phew. Thanks. I needed that. I feared they were gonna whisk me away to St. Joe (insane asylum) where they have a decoupage thingy made up from all the nails, pens, screws, etc some patient swallowed. Much better.

Then I thought, ok, one of each. Mebbe I better take another…

So I did (even shorter than the last)……

http://www.ihhp.com/quiz.php

I gotta 35 on this. About ready to flip, they said “very good.” “High”. Patted me on the back for empathy, and then said there were still a few things I could improve upon..

Phew. I’m not nucking futs. I’d let the emotions get the besta me. Cept them bastards said I didn’t have any. FU I cried watching the Mickey Mantle-Roger Maris movie “61” this weekend.

A tear literally rolled down my eye this morning - as the contents from a fired employees desk that were strewn atop the file cabinets (“take whatever you want”) whittled down to nada.

I see the definition is: Emotional intelligence is the innate potential to feel, use, communicate, recognize, remember, learn from, manage and understand emotions.

I think I’m average. I think the above all comes from life’s learnings, and we all do that decently. We get better as we go, but we’re human, we slip. We chastise ourselves, apologize if necessary - and move on.

It was all in all kinda cool taking the tests. Ya get bored, try ‘em. If you have bad results, not too worry. St. Joe ain’t a bad town. Hehe. Nah, I think the topic is so new, there’s 612 people that are experts with 947 ideas about it.

Victor, this was pretty boring shit. I know, sorry. But I was flustered. I promise, I’ll try my damndest to draw a smile next time. May your emotional intelligence be measured longer than the average Oriental pecker. (Not my stats… remember that study I did on the net about penis’s?.. they were, the smallest.)

Happy day, Love, Victurd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ziola na dne moczanowa dna moczanowa diety [url=http://seeknet.pl/]http://seeknet.pl/[/url] dna alkohol leczenie kwasicy cukrzycowej