Sunday, July 29, 2007

I thought only fair.....

To visit the view of online dating from a woman’s shoes…. So… I signed up.. As blondekclady… 52... 5’4”, slender (and stacked.) bastards will hate me ‘cause I ain’t real… Ok, so I did so to get the female perspective.. Don’t get pissed, the men spell much better on these sites… and, as we all already knew - are generally piggies! Not all, but many.. Here goes:

“I am a very handsome man” (no picture on dating site.)

“hi there no remarks about the name ok, unless you know what it really means,”, signed ‘toejamjohn’

“Hi there!
just something about me, i just expect people to be who they say they are . I like slender woman,attractive,nice desposition very little luggage.” Ahm, if any of you have a nice desposition, would you email me a pic of it?

“I'm adventures and love to live life, Their is a time and place for everything, Looking for friend and what ever may happen. Love the outdoors as well as home life. Looking for a woman that is caring loving and has a tast for living and will cut loose!” Ahm, let loose? So, like this first encounter… Super 8?

Looking for sports/athletic gal in good shape 30-45... (he 54)… Pool,,,,beach,sand,and drinks with little umbrellas sure sound like dfun” D-Bomb

“enjoy working with wood” RUNNNNN!!!!

‘I am a happy person with a very hi iq annd darn proud of it… If you are reasonabley intelligent have a great body (had to throw that in, its my nature) I want you.” Sounds reasonabley enough to me Einstein…

“I am in a dead-end relationship and we are discussing divorce. I am interested in a woman who is either in the same situation or who understands the circumstances.” Sounds as if another in hopes of a first date at the Super 8.

“I don't date prostitutes; any woman who is just out for the money. Being truthful in a relationship is important to me… I own my house outright, since I can't do everything I need some help around the house, I'm not a good housekeeper and I can't cook very well either. The ten best lotto numbers in my life are eight one six three six one two seven nine seven. I'll see you at the he famous.” (In any are interested in this position, I can get you his email address.)

“I'm very open about everything,get turned on by honisty people,keeping secrets is a total turn off for me,my friends no me as trryroberts in the village land.” No comment.

“looking for someone who desires some sack time & needs some desires fulfilled. please no one over 40!!!!!! (Age 55. Again, no comment.)

“quickly: recent x smoker, longtime atheist,liberally open minded,live alone,allergic to cats/barking dogs& obno kids,match/date must be normal weight” (Is this the kinda chap that has you thinking “I’ll take two.”?)

“Are there any ladies out there who have a passion for wearing stockings and a garter belt or thigh high stockings most days?” Again, I promise you, I’m just copying and pasting.)

“I'm looking for sex because I'm not getting it at home. No strings attached. Looking someone in a similar situation.”

“I am Looking for a lady that wants a young man for themselves. I can be a little rough, but only if you like! “

Have a great evening…. Oh, and as an aside… on this specific site - whenever you look at someone’s profile, they know which profile looked at them.. I feel like dog poop. Somea the females I made fun of are now contacting me kinda sorta semi-hopeful. Brb, going to look thru the inployed ones.

Love, Victurd

No comments: