Saturday, July 21, 2007

RIGHT... RIGHT... YOU'RE BLOODY WELL RIGHT...

You’ve got a bloody right to saaayyyayyy…

I been in the right place, but it musta been the wrong time…

Right, Wiki says, is the legal or moral entitlement to do or refrain from doing something or to obtain or refrain from obtaining an action, thing or recognition in civil society. Right?

Right-handed. Mr. Right. Yield right of way. Gay rights. Equal rights. Legal rights. I’m gonna read you your rights. Civil rights. Contractual rights.

If you think from leftfield, you’re considered right brained. We all know someone who is always right. Knows everything. We gotta guy at work we call Google. Who needs the internet? He’s always right.

Do you always behave right? You know right away when you don’t.

Right wing. All the right moves.. Right on! Right angle.

In your right mind.. Live in the right neighborhood. Go to the right school. Cocktail party, choose the right ones to startup conversation.

Sales - get to the right person. Right hand turn. Right hand turn signal. Victor’s right to Marcie’s jaw. (You’d have to have been here… no I wouldn’t do that. It ain’t right.)

RIGHT NOW. I will right after I get back from….. I right fine day.

Right the boat. Designed to right generations of unfair labor practices.

You can’t see that? RIGHT THERE! Right a wrong.

Tis a fun word. We don’t always do the right thing. Hell, I never knew what compound interest was until it was too late to compound. I’ve tied the knot twice - right choices? Have I raised my son right? Did I pick the right occupation? Can I get it right next time?? Whereinthehell is the right woman? When I meet her, will I know the right stuff to say?

Can u project what feels right today - will feel right the future?

I’m rightly glad you’re here. Right kind of you. May you have fun with words in life. May things workout right for you… May you have confidence in the choices you see as right. You are deserving - may all the right things happen to you. I’m right proud to call you friend. Right on. Love, rightly so, Victurd. (What follows below is something I ‘stole’ from a site on the internet. Kinda liked it. If you have time, have at:

Do Good Anyway:

People are unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered.
Love them anyway.

If you do good, people may accuse you of selfish motives.
Do good anyway.

If you are successful, you may win false friends and true enemies.
Succeed anyway.

The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.

Honesty and transparency make you vulnerable.
Be honest and transparent anyway.

What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
Build anyway.

People who really want help may attack you if you help them.
Help them anyway.

Give the world the best you have and you may get hurt.
Give the world your best anyway.

~ Mother Teresa

No comments: