Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Ok, switch arms.......

Some preacher dude in Kansas City is making national waves... He's come up with the idea of "A complaint free world"... yeah right...

Oh, brb, gotta switch something...

K. Anyways, this feller.. (he must have some funding... I did read something about a "love donation" though)... will mail you FREE this purple plastic-rubberized wristband that denotes "Complaint Free World." Like that'll happen.

Hang on....

K. Anyways.. .his idea... is that you wear the band on, say, your left arm... when you find yourself complaining - then, you're forced to switch it to your right arm... and the goal is like 21 days without a complaint... I guess the idea is, since it'd be a pain to switch it - then you'd refrain from complaint after so long. I'm lefthanded - I think it would bug me to wear it on my right arm.... Shit..

One sec...

I guess it would be nice to live in a complaint free world... but, how could we swerve around those GD no-good weather forecasters?

BRB...

And... Bush? Who the F in their right mind (even you strictly Conservative Conservatives) could be proud/like/think we're better off than when he started 7 years ago?

Oops...

Howabout women/sex? Victor can we talk about that?

GD-it, next topic...

Work? Well... Ok... I really do like work... I enjoy my buds, going to lunch, talking to the same cronies allover the US I talk to every day... sending fun emails (I ABHOR the ordinary)... Dammit! brb...

K... Back to work. I love what I do. There's a sense of pride in finding the cheapest ass way to move a shipment... kinda like a game...No one really notices though.. until I screw up.... Then they'll let me know (after saving them $5,000)when I lose $73... Bastards...

Justa moment....

Sports... sports is always a fun topic... Yeah.. went to the Royals game the other day... Beautiful day.. fun watching people... enjoyed every single pitch... 'cept.. I just heard tonight... The Royals are the first team in history to go thru the month of April being ten games under .500 three consecutive years. In fact, no team has ever done it twice. Fuckin' Royals...

Ahm... gotta pee... hang on..

Howabout the Internet? Dat a good topic? Well, was recently called an internet geek - but I ain't complaining there.. reckon that's maybe true... I love the internet... kinda like being single - you can go any damn where you want any damn time you please... but then, come to think of it.. I think I send three emails for every one I receive... Damn that sucks... Oops...

Ok, actually what I think I'll do is order two'a them bastards... One on each wrist... then I could complain all I wanted.. and play "the shell game" each time I do!

I like the guy's brain. We all hate complainers. We can learn from complainers.. Oh Ok, sure I complain - but by golly as an observer it ain't a real pretty thing to see - or be around.. uncomfy... (NO, that was not meant to be winged at you former smokers... Ok, so I lie sometimes too!)... So, we complain about the complainers... how messed up is that? OK, I KNOW I KNOW, SWITCH!...

Wow Victor... you'd taken a couple of days off... I figured you'd be rejuvinated... all creative.. not grumpy... that shit...

Hey ya MF, would you like that GD website? Besides, you faggot-ass, you'd probably look 'sweet' in purple. Actually, I'm laughing. I actually do think... outta 100 people, I'd be pretty low on the totem pole as far as complainers... I likes that... Dunno if I could make it 21 days though...

Speakin' o' consecutive days... I wonder how our ocean buddies are doing? I think I'd have a better chance of making it 21 days without complaining than 1,000 days without seeing anyone but one other person... Wow. God Bless them two.. I hope they make it...

Your ambidextrous blogger, love, Victurd.

No comments: