Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The evil that lurks within..........

Regardless of whether one is in a relationship or not.... when ya work with someone... or are friends with someone... and AT LEAST one relationship (That you ain't involved in) is involved.. upon occasion there is this hushed "GD I'd like to rip her (or if you're chicky: his) clothes off and have a nice "oh baby oh baby".......

PLEASE don't tell me I'm nuts. What pushes some over the limit and it happens... versus me... the little wimpy fugger that won't/hasn't done that?

I've worked with those where I've felt that..... I've had friends where I've felt that... Hell.. I think (Ok, I know) I've had relatives (Inlaws) where I've felt that... and I never acted...

Please loan me your input... I'm certain, the answer, if you've "tested the waters" ain't a good outcome.. but am I a wierdo to have these/those thoughts?

Ok. I be good now. Love, Kuntaturd.

No comments: