Thursday, May 17, 2007

I was gonna erase yesterdays.....

But it’s me… up/down… topsy/turvy… good stuff/not so good stuff… yummy/yucky… Hell yeah/no no’s but hells no’s…

Sorry. Pity parties happen – and I shouldn’t share/lean/exspouse – but I do, did, so there!

I love my buddies though… truly… one (very nicely) said something like “well you kinda let things go” (as in I’m deserving) – and that’s nailing it on the head!… another simply said “are you in a better mood today?” Hehe. Nuff said!

OK OK OK, so I promise to LIKE life… I do hereby promise to watch for an awesome butt as long as I live… I promise to enjoy the smells of vanilla, freshly cut grass, Christmas trees – puppy breath…

I promise to shake my world/attitude back into reality/perspective when I see one less fortunate than I… and I already have since the PP of yesterday…

I promise to crank my radio up over the noise of checkenginelight if somethings digs deep inside the soul of this ole bod…

I promise to think about how lucky we are when I hear the Star’s Spangled Banner play…

I’ll eat chocolate. Have BBQ ribs. Find someone, somewhere – to simply enjoy a nice kiss with…

I’ll appreciate every smile I’m given – regardless if winged at me from short/tall, old/young, pretty/ugly/uglier/ugliest…

I’ll love gardens, even if freshly plowed and just beginning… I’ll think of Greensburg, KS and appreciate my leaky roof – at least I’ve got a roof…

I’ll look at my paycheck – and remember those trying to feed families on minimum wage… I’ll wing an email – get nothing in return – and understand – they had some reason not to reply – so I’m ok with that…

I’ll be in awe of other’s passion – for anything… I’ll notice creativity… I’ll go by the nursery next time I visit the hospital… I’ll go by the cemetery and smile at the memories..

Life… is good. When things cave in again – I promise to work on my arm strength in the meantime so I’ll be better equipped to fend that off… and I’ll work on what’s above my neckline too… life is all about working to improve ourselves…

And…. Upon occasion… I’ll still sit and enjoy a beer. When ya can’t be with the one you love – love the one you’re with… and I’m with me.. so I promise to remember I love me… and I reckon I do… hope u love u too! Love, Victurd.

No comments: