Thursday, May 24, 2007

I've wondered.........

Last night, after going to the Royals game, I spent hours going here and there on my resuscitated internet. Thus, tonight I was one tired SOB when I got home. Napped. And napped s’more. Woke up and it had that half light - half dark look. Briefly confused, I wondered with the sun was rising or setting. Wonder it’s like to live in Alaska in virtual total darkness for six months a year… Or to wakeup to bright daylight at 2am…

Why I’ve winked at ladies on Match.com when I ain’ta member and there is 100% chance of a hookup.

When doggies get ‘stuck’… you know… bassackwards… is it still considered “doggy style”? What’s more.. Doesn’t that shit hurt?

That stat we read… that 50% of the people on the planet have never spoken on the phone. If one was placed by them… and it started ringing… I wonder what they’d say when they answered it? I wonder how long it’d take before they learned jealousy and checking their mate’s call log?

If I worked in a company IT department and was asked to monitor/pass on to management intra-employee emails. I don’t think I’d do it. We had a new guy at work that quit when he was asked to do so. I admired him. I wonder who checks emails the IT people send?

What a pelican was doing flying over work recently..

How Trent Green can make over $7 million a year and think he’s being treated unfairly. FYI, that’s $134,615.38 per week (and he hasn’t had to report for work since December 17, 2006.) I wonder if Carl somehow has tapped into Trent’s email?

I wonder what it’s like to go thru life with no real friends. Thank God for mine.

I wonder what minnows feed on? I wonder, if at birth, when they find out they’re a minnow - do they say “Oh shit… why me?” (Speakinowhich, can worms get worms?)

So I hear fingernails and hair keep growing after death. What about bald folks?

I wonder what happened to Halter Top day at the ballpark? For years I’d given it three thumbs up.

Whadda they call the file they use during a pedicure? (Think about it.)

What percent of blondes are fake blondes?

If a blonde died her hair brown, could she still have fun?

Are we more who we are due to environment, or genetics?

I got tired of Mash reruns… wonder if I’ll ever stop laughing at Frasier or Seinfeld?

Did you know… if you live in Missouri your entire criminal record is online? (Traffic tickets, divorces, etc., etc.) Uh huh. Go to http://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do and click litigant name search and have fun! Do you Kansans have sucha critter Catom?

Oh I wonder wonder wonder wonder WHO… who wrote the book of love.

Whadda you wonder about? Happy TGIF… may your weekend be filled with sunshine and smiley faces! Love, Victurd.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know the Kansas answer, 'turd. But although I will look, I hope that "good god i hope" they don't!