Friday, October 27, 2006

You can't be serious.....

Well... yes... yes I can...

I don't know why my brain went here - but I'd like to know if your mind thinks as does mine on this.. (and it's Ok if not)...

Forgiveness... I can handle forgiveness - but if I'm ever around the person who offended, "mean-teased", said something extremely hurtful, went behind one's back, etc, etc - it's just never the same.

I won't name names - but in the last week I've run into three people whom I once really really thought a lot of -- and then I observed what I purported to be "huh uh - that's it.. you crossed the line... trust, respect, friendship - they're all over. Oh I'll smile, nod and visit - but lemme tellya the heart just ain't there. You broke it once - and I wouldn't even let all the kings horses and all the kings men attempt to repair it - cause I don't wanna."

I can let go... but I never forget. Critique me please. I'd love your view from the playing field of life... Love, Victurd

No comments: