Friday, October 27, 2006

For example.....

(Victor, let it go).... Screw you talkback, I can't! There was a person who emailed me thinking it was her who said something, did something. Ha! Nothing farther from the truth..

An example - I don't think he'll find me here.. Long ago, as a fraternity active, there was an annual tradition where the actives were surprisingly 'captured' by the pledges... blindfolded.. and taken off to a point unknown for a weekend of fun.. No one, except the pledges - knew when this would be... I was sitting in a bar (surprise surprise) and in walks this pledge.. he tells me "Victor, so-and-so (my fiance then) has been in a bad car wreck... it's not good."... So, I RAN out the door, and to my chagrin was tackled/blindfolded by twenty pledges.. I wouldn't have done that/said that.. So, trust forever kinda betrayed.. And that's a sad thing...

But then again, Misty you do piss me off when I ask "what'd you say?" and you reply "turn it up old man.. . turn up the hearing aid." Hehe.

Happy afternoon, Victurd.

No comments: