Monday, October 30, 2006

Better than sex? You've got to be kidding....

Ok, maybe I am... but this morning - as I was dazed and confused as to whetherinthehell or not I'd set my clock back - I got to experience one of the most beautiful sunrises I ever recall seeing... yup, right here in Kansas City..

It was certainly beautiful with the fervent purple, orange, whitish bluish mix - but beyond that --- I'd just finished downing a Grand Slam at Dennys (laugh if you want, I hadn't followed 'structions and "Fall back" the clocks) --- and I'd read the obits... Those folks won't see another sunrise..

The guy who was in the gunfight and lies in the hospital fighting for his life - he may never see another sunrise.... The 96 aboard the Nigerian airliner will never see another sunrise... Eighty in Pakistan who met their demise by bomb won't either...

So... I ain't takin' that fugger for granted. Ahm, it seems I may never friggin have sex again - but GD (gosh darnit) THANKS o' Lord for lettin' me see that sunrise...

As well, here's a wish of love to anyone in the hell that's ever placed their eyeballs here... Catom, Rae, Gracie, CJ, Misty, Kendra, Kendra's sister -> sorry, it escapes em for some reason!, Cherryl, Shelton, Jamie, Michael, Debbie, Jeannie, Valerie... if I'm forgettin' anyone, it ain't with intent...

So... to you... occasional depression... almost permanently low bank account... checkenginlightbutstillchuggingalongpiecacrap... I smile inspitea you! I LOVE Mondays... I CAN'T WAIT to see the moon tonight...

From my shoes, anykinda 'gasm' is great... Ok, so I'll settle for an eyegasm... In the scopea things.. maybe it IS just as good as sex... Love, Victurd

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sunset was beautiful as well last night!!!! I'm glad you got to see the sunrise. What a way to start the day!!!!

Rae